Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Haha Alex always sounded so put out with everyone.

I used to say when the raids started to wear him down he would sound like some disappointed assistant manager at McDonalds who has to reprimand someone who fucked up the fries.

Nullify

Trakanon Raider
Does Alexander still play, he has that super calming voice. I always loved raiding with him. That voice.

I agree, Alex was one of the more pleasant RLs to listen to. Dude was always super chill, even 3 hours into a quick Eye snipe clusterfuck. He stopped sometime in Velious I believe, but he still pops into Discord every now and then.

Vedette

<Donor>
For all the shit talk since the AoE snipe, what the hell happened last night? I expected to see some Quarm yellow text. I did hear Truci will be adding a hardmode Bertox as well to the progression page.

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
For all the shit talk since the AoE snipe, what the hell happened last night? I expected to see some Quarm yellow text. I did hear Truci will be adding a hardmode Bertox as well to the progression page.

I’ll tell you what happened, we stopped raiding. IIRC you all didn’t get Quarm until 3am on your 2nd night. We just don’t care to push that hard because it doesn’t matter.

Also are we seriously still on this 2 weeks later? How insecure are you in your guild’s abilities that you continue to come here to brag about your guilds only “win” for the entire length of the server?

Oh, and we’ve not even pulled Bertoxxulous yet in PoT so your sources are wrong or you’re just making shit up. I assume the latter.

Still waiting on that legit RC kill, by the way.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
What is the RC thing? they dont have the 5sh minute timer anymore?

without that, the encounter is supah easy.

Vedette

<Donor>
I’ll tell you what happened, we stopped raiding. IIRC you all didn’t get Quarm until 3am on your 2nd night. We just don’t care to push that hard because it doesn’t matter.

Also are we seriously still on this 2 weeks later? How insecure are you in your guild’s abilities that you continue to come here to brag about your guilds only “win” for the entire length of the server?

Oh, and we’ve not even pulled Bertoxxulous yet in PoT so your sources are wrong or you’re just making shit up. I assume the latter.

Still waiting on that legit RC kill, by the way.

Usually if a guild is your better, as you claim, they don't take longer to clear content. Get us a stream going tonight, if you raid. I want to see this.

As far as RC, we did time yesterday, kinda busy on a limited raid schedule now. We'll see what we can do for you.

P.S. a_skeleton_02 we haven't touched RC since the snipe. There is no exploit it's just broken....again

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Usually if a guild is your better, as you claim, they don't take longer to clear content. Get us a stream going tonight, if you raid. I want to see this.

I tally about 12 hours your guild spent on your first time clear according to your DKP site. By your own logic, we have roughly 4 hours to beat your clear speed.

Vedette

<Donor>
Hearing they killed the AoC for RC. This company, man.

This whole expansion was fucked up by one small thing. Someone stream progression tonight. I have to work late, and that's always fun to watch.

P.S. I was talking about just progression. We did time last night, went for a one shot but left up RZ and Inny. It sounds like we made it further.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Quarm down! Huzzah! Total joke compared to some of the other T4/T5 stuff. Kind of sad it was such an ez fight for the penultimate fight in the server's lifetime.

I didn't win anything from Time, either. =(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Quarm down! Huzzah! Total joke compared to some of the other T4/T5 stuff. Kind of sad it was such an ez fight for the penultimate fight in the server's lifetime.

I didn't win anything from Time, either. =(

Quarm is the penultimate fight? What's the ultimate?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user