Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pshhhh. Maybe once I fell behind on aas in luclin ;)

Hope all is well. I’m just treading water with baby life atm lmao

Congrats man, thats show time. Hope to see your ass again one day, you were like I said one of the best

@Hate - I was more wondering why we keep getting measured out of the blue. My friends and I had a really weird 12 page forum post discussing our leveling like if we were doing something special. We wondered who the fuck is stalking us out of the blue and on a random server timing us. Then again out of nowhere the hate tells and PMs start about us sucking and being a worse guild because we cant beat time records. In the end it turns out its just a few confused haters who need a pat on their back and a participation trophy to feel good. I understand it now and am being careful knowing we have even more stalkers like Mealin following and timing us for no reason.

Yawg who was on Lockjaw Faceless was and is another one of my best gaming friends. He was in our TS all of the time and still is now every day playing with our crew. I never had any problem with any of the Lockjaw people, quite the opposite actually and we were all friends. This is all new hate from a version that has everyone just about we've kicked out of AoS and I understand now its totally different people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Give me a new expac off of a tlp (not live) and I’ll let the child’s early development/business suffer for some eq lmao

You will laugh to know it’s with the lady I quit phinny for.

Otherwise see yah in pantheon?!?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Congrats man, thats show time. Hope to see your ass again one day, you were like I said one of the best

@Hate - I was more wondering why we keep getting measured out of the blue. My friends and I had a really weird 12 page forum post discussing our leveling like if we were doing something special. We wondered who the fuck is stalking us out of the blue and on a random server timing us. Then again out of nowhere the hate tells and PMs start about us sucking and being a worse guild because we cant beat time records. In the end it turns out its just a few confused haters who need a pat on their back and a participation trophy to feel good. I understand it now and am being careful knowing we have even more stalkers like Mealin following and timing us for no reason.

Yawg who was on Lockjaw Faceless was and is another one of my best gaming friends. He was in our TS all of the time and still is now every day playing with our crew. I never had any problem with any of the Lockjaw people, quite the opposite actually and we were all friends. This is all new hate from a version that has everyone just about we've kicked out of AoS and I understand now its totally different people.

Bro didn't you just get one PM from some random who already hated you from a previous server? His connection to Agnarr Faceless is incidental at best.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bro didn't you just get one PM from some random who already hated you from a previous server? His connection to Agnarr Faceless is incidental at best.

Yeah and the cross server tells and person following us were probably him lol.

Mabbu

<Banned>
Yeah and the cross server tells and person following us were probably him lol.

the fact you think I have time to follow you around or send cross server tells is funny. you post a PM I sent you but not the tells you had sent me before hand? As always have a good life stealing other peoples glory.

• 1Salty

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
the fact you think I have time to follow you around or send cross server tells is funny. you post a PM I sent you but not the tells you had sent me before hand? As always have a good life stealing other peoples glory.

Sounds like we know who our fan is now, the fact you think anything is "glory" and that its something people are after to steal is pure comedy. We're having fun being retards on Coirnav and are last place losers, no glory or anything just a bunch of idiots killing dragons.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm

@mealin, come back to us on Phinny, we miss you.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@mealin, come back to us on Phinny, we miss you.

Bro we heard Radien is back raiding with you guys, is the world coming to an end? Are you and Toriador keeping up with this incursion stuff too? Please keep Bobbybick Bobbybick and A Astral under your protection while there is danger in the guild. If there is an emergency I got the real wild incense i can use to protect those 2.

• 1Like

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bro we heard Radien is back raiding with you guys, is the world coming to an end? Are you and Toriador keeping up with this incursion stuff too? Please keep Bobbybick Bobbybick and A Astral under your protection while there is danger in the guild. If there is an emergency I got the real wild incense i can use to protect those 2.

Shit, I don't raid or even really play. That's some funny shit if Radien is back. I am even a week behind on drama because I have been on vacation. You might need to say a prayer or two for them.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shit, I don't raid or even really play. That's some funny shit if Radien is back. I am even a week behind on drama because I have been on vacation. You might need to say a prayer or two for them.

We're waiting on the new PoE league and playing Conan until that and Kunark. We have Tyree suckered into playing now, install Discord sometime and make Zama stop by more.

Cukernaut Cukernaut we got Hoodrich into the mix tonight too finally homey

1526352868100.png

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
We're waiting on the new PoE league and playing Conan until that and Kunark. We have Tyree suckered into playing now, install Discord sometime and make Zama stop by more.

Cukernaut Cukernaut we got Hoodrich into the mix tonight too finally homey

View attachment 166436

Lmao I still got his cell number. That’s cool he’s playing some. Is Taladir or resilient with y’all or they in some other cuck guild

The real pro move would be to get Reese back. On our kunark static for agnarr I emailed her to try to get her to come back lol and she messaged me back months later said she watched us on Twitch. Pull something heroic like that and we will talk.

Pm me y’all discord I’ll drop by and say hey sometime

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lmao I still got his cell number. That’s cool he’s playing some. Is Taladir or resilient with y’all or they in some other cuck guild

The real pro move would be to get Reese back. On our kunark static for agnarr I emailed her to try to get her to come back lol and she messaged me back months later said she watched us on Twitch. Pull something heroic like that and we will talk.

She gave us her EQ account name and password once in group in Kunark when she couldn't reconnect. I'll just give it to you.

JK, I don't remember what it was, but it was... not a good thing to do.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

You know Reese cucked those 2 poor guys into paying her bills and buying her 40 slots right? Those poor guys got taken hard, dont let me find out your paying some most likely 300lb womans bills. Dannin bought that account from her in Velious when we bought the Tink mask and SoD people were RMTing at the same time. Theyre still using that account on Phinny, we bought it for the guild to box.