Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You know Reese cucked those 2 poor guys into paying her bills and buying her 40 slots right? Those poor guys got taken hard, dont let me find out your paying some most likely 300lb womans bills. Dannin bought that account from her in Velious when we bought the Tink mask and SoD people were RMTing at the same time. Theyre still using that account on Phinny, we bought it for the guild to box.

We make fun of resilient all time for it haha. I didn’t remember you guys bought the account though, water heaters all around!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We make fun of resilient all time for it haha. I didn’t remember you guys bought the account though, water heaters all around!

Poor Resilient man, dude paid a big girls bills on the internet though what would you expect.

We bought her account and everything on it, that Dannin name changed to Qargy Scallopgobbler. We bought a ton of shit, mainly Dannin. He bought SoD x2 and Tink Mask from Radien, thats how we initially caught him RMTing. We didnt buy Setsa or Skykams SoD's and I think one other warriors, so roughly 3 for sure from us hit the market.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
I've never had anything but good dealings with Faceless on the forums and in game... until recently. Shwarlord and Galaktus have been training the shit out of anyone in BoT for a few days now. Shit's getting old.

They let that little gnome back in(shwarlord)? iirc he apped in velious, got on the tank gear gravy train then bailed like 3 days into his app to trucidation without a word. Shocked it wasn't just instant no to that re-app.

Mabbu

<Banned>
Wait who were you @mealin ?
I still Play. I'm not posting my char's name on here
You know Reese cucked those 2 poor guys into paying her bills and buying her 40 slots right? Those poor guys got taken hard, dont let me find out your paying some most likely 300lb womans bills. Dannin bought that account from her in Velious when we bought the Tink mask and SoD people were RMTing at the same time. Theyre still using that account on Phinny, we bought it for the guild to box.
we did not buy anything? once again you are stealing glory from something Dannin bought personally. Dannin paid for all of that. There was no WE

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
They let that little gnome back in(shwarlord)? iirc he apped in velious, got on the tank gear gravy train then bailed like 3 days into his app to trucidation without a word. Shocked it wasn't just instant no to that re-app.

He didn't actually receive gear in Velious, though. You don't get loot day 3 of your app unless it is otherwise rot gear anyways. Beyond that gotta make tough choices late in a server for key classes. Warriors have always been a hit or miss class for us. When all the quality people leave (like yourself) you have to keep a guild running somehow.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still Play. I'm not posting my char's name on here

we did not buy anything? once again you are stealing glory from something Dannin bought personally. Dannin paid for all of that. There was no WE

What is this stealing glory nonsense again? You think anyone gives a fuck about your dumbass time record message and the RMT shit we bought together? There is no glory to steal bro, it's 100% all in your imagination. Dannin nor I didnt even spend the most or even come close to it, it was G Grisvok . So according to your stopwatch or spreadsheet about us, should we both pass the glory to Grisvok?

Dannin needs to come back to Phinny so I have someone to talk sports with!

We're all in the Discord channel talking every single day whenever you're ready. Starklen, Yawgs, Hoodrich, and I just formed a new team to PVP against their 3 guilds in Conan. We split up on the server we bought so we can battle each other in small organized PVP.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Grats on all the new bros entering Time! We did it 7 days ahead of our projected schedule because shit just dies instantly.

Rathe Council I think was the first fight I've ever done in this game that took any sort of coordination.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
High Elf female clerics are all 300 lb IRL this is known.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
Yea OOW and DoDH were pretty great in terms of interesting challenging content. Not sure how it is in TLP land but on live it actually took some decent coordinating.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Yea OOW and DoDH were pretty great in terms of interesting challenging content. Not sure how it is in TLP land but on live it actually took some decent coordinating.
Much like they were post-completion on Live, after you've figured out the tricks there isn't anything terribly complicated other than executing. And since none of the encounters have actually changed, the "figuring it out" part no longer exists and as such most of the encounters are considered trivial. Bearing in mind that players now much more so than back in 2005 are used to interactive encounters with limited windows for reaction.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Need some advice - leveling up a rogue in my 50s. Should I stop xp to get aas at some point or just power through to 65 ?

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty much universally in EQ I advocate for getting max level ASAP then getting your AAs, at any point in a TLP or on live.