Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Damn I haven't played since pop dropped. I gotta get back in the mood to get 65 for the first time ever. I've been enjoying wow arena too much lately with RL friends

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah, pretty sure a bunch of people sent in videos of you doing it. I guess that's what you wanted? You're no Shogunn though. He's a real legend. You'll never get a serverwide message.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Reeeeeeeeeee

Screenshot_20180527-102238.png

Vise

Molten Core Raider
I've heard there is a few more videos of Quicktune training out there people are just waiting to pull the trigger.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've never seen a "Yes hi, ..." statement from someone that wasn't totally guilty or full of shit. Not even trying.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I always just go with the I was playing in such and such area doing this and that when suddenly I was disconnected, I dont understand what happened please expain? I havent received any emails and was looking forward to using some XP pots from the store for a good grind today, how can i remedy this on my day off? lol

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I heard there's a fat samwell tarly looking pos who gets mad over pixels and trains people over and over.

Oh it's you.

I bet warpower was raging when I corpsed his box group in earth like 12 times. A 3 day during a weekend when I don't play was icing on the cake.

We killed Quarm on the tourist server and I'm never touching a daybreak game again. If I had known back then that you needed EQ RMT like Mabbu and Warpower to afford your Suboxone or Papa John's I would of been nicer to you.

Makes a lot of sense now.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
One of my pals kicked warpower out of efreeti a few weeks back on coirnav and coincidentally a GM came to harass him 30 minutes later. Softies think 4 boxing efreeti is entitlement, he played phinigel and agnarr he should have known better, specially if youre going to camp base for 8+ hours.

He must need RMT bad cause he tanked the price of GEBs so fast, people were still asking 2.5kr for gebs when the guy was going under 2kr. Think someone would learn that you cant spam during work hours and expect to sell fast.

Guess we shall see what he tanks in kunark. Im betting spore king! lol

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got a perma ban for something way back. they reactivated all the banned accounts when they needed subs again. Don't know if they will ever do that again. I have pics from 2000-2004 for eq, then pics from 2004-2008 for wow, then pics from 2010 till present for eq. so they reactivated sometime between 2004-2010.