Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
I may have heard the guild wrong because everyone in Discord was laughing when we were talking about it and it was hard to hear, but apparently our pals in Faceless (?) lost a ranger because his wife was cybering another person in the guild. Not sure if the wife or the other dude are still guilded.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I may have heard the guild wrong because everyone in Discord was laughing when we were talking about it and it was hard to hear, but apparently our pals in Faceless (?) lost a ranger because his wife was cybering another person in the guild. Not sure if the wife or the other dude are still guilded.

Happens more than you know. That shit is as classic as naggy.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If that is who I think it is she is a member of the forum and has talked about having an open relationship in her marriage.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
C CabinetSpace found out why Vedette stalks you. He is jealous of your gear.

Wakandan wearing a diamond ring and a Vindi BP in late pop as a full member among other choice items.

Looks like he blew his DKP wad on quarm bracer though he got his one item this month.
V Vedette i'm a 300+ smith I can craft you a set of elemental smithed armor to upgrade those slots if you wanna pay. Was going to use them on my baby SK but it's embarrassing bro.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vedette

<Donor>
C CabinetSpace found out why Vedette stalks you. He is jealous of your gear.

Wakandan wearing a diamond ring and a Vindi BP in late pop as a full member among other choice items.

Looks like he blew his DKP wad on quarm bracer though he got his one item this month.
V Vedette i'm a 300+ smith I can craft you a set of elemental smithed armor to upgrade those slots if you wanna pay. Was going to use them on my baby SK but it's embarrassing bro.

I'm good. I passed on a bunch of gear for tanks, and still do that. I have 4 bis items so far this expansion. Honestly if your better geared, I could careless. I wouldn't be suprised that Pitfall is gearing bards over tanks. There has to be some explanation for how bad you guys suck.

P.S. I just checked and you guys are still taking multiple days to do Time. Quicktune, stop being a loot whore and give your tanks some gear man.

For all the shit talk, it would suck to be in a guild taking multiple days to clear time in "late pop". My point all along was that Addictions was a better guild then you two rang rang guilds. That's why you got beat in a 2 v 1. It's why your asses still can't clear shit in a non-molasses fashion. If all you got left is talking about gear, have at it. That won't last long comparing the amount of pixels getting funneled into each guild.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm good. I passed on a bunch of gear for tanks, and still do that. I have 4 bis items so far this expansion. Honestly if your better geared, I could careless. I wouldn't be suprised that Pitfall is gearing bards over tanks. There has to be some explanation for how bad you guys suck.

P.S. I just checked and you guys are still taking multiple days to do Time. Quicktune, stop being a loot whore and give your tanks some gear man.

For all the shit talk, it would suck to be in a guild taking multiple days to clear time in "late pop". My point all along was that Addictions was a better guild then you two rang rang guilds. That's why you got beat in a 2 v 1. It's why your asses still can't clear shit in a non-molasses fashion. If all you got left is talking about gear, have at it. That won't last long comparing the amount of pixels getting funneled into each guild.

We raid 3 hours a day 2 days a week and Vise gear is what our average tanks look like. Sorry you raid 6 hours a night and get no gear, must feel like a job.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Server is still very active. 600 traders in Bazaar at all hours. Usually 1 and a half general chats. 8 or so guilds clearing time? Very active still.

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
Just looked at agnarr progress and it looks like 15 guilds killed Aten and 8 killed Quarm or even started PoP. Is that right or just fewer reporting?

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some of those guilds killed ATH wayyyyyy later. I'd expect the same of Quarm if at all for those guilds. The raid make-up demands are much, much higher in PoP than in Luclin. I think we could do basically everything with 4 clerics in VT, but you'd be hard pressed to do most Phase 4+ Time stuff with that many.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vedette

<Donor>
We raid 3 hours a day 2 days a week and Vise gear is what our average tanks look like. Sorry you raid 6 hours a night and get no gear, must feel like a job.

Something doesn't add up, your guild is getting less content done, and at a slower pace, but equally geared? Sure.........

I'm sure you are taking a larger share of the pie, not surprising after seeing your picture.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Vedette

<Donor>
Some of those guilds killed ATH wayyyyyy later. I'd expect the same of Quarm if at all for those guilds. The raid make-up demands are much, much higher in PoP than in Luclin. I think we could do basically everything with 4 clerics in VT, but you'd be hard pressed to do most Phase 4+ Time stuff with that many.

VT was extremely easy before the changes as well. A lot of the guilds with Quarm kills were probably splitting VT at some point. Even, @a_skeleton_02 guild was splitting VT, and I'm not even sure they got a legit solo RC kill.

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Something doesn't add up, your guild is getting less content done, and at a slower pace, but equally geared? Sure.........

IDK if you know this but if they raid 2 nights for 3 hours to clear time it's the same as you raiding 1 night for 6 hours to clear it.

My point all along was that Addictions was a better guild then you two rang rang guilds.

Not sure if I'd claim my guild was better if my guild wiped 2x to Quarm. But you do you, boo.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
3 hours 14 minutes Time clear for us tonight. Quite a few good drops, but sadly my Greatblade eludes me still.

Sithil

N00b
IDK if you know this but if they raid 2 nights for 3 hours to clear time it's the same as you raiding 1 night for 6 hours to clear it.

Not sure if I'd claim my guild was better if my guild wiped 2x to Quarm. But you do you, boo.
That's not quit accurate. Gear wise if they do clear time over the 2 days then that is the same amount of gear we are getting in Time. That leaves them no time for doing any Elemental planes which is where we get a ton of bracer, hand, helm, arm and sometime leg molds/patterns among other things.

So saying they are getting the same gear as us while they clear 1 instance over 2 days vs us clearing that 1 instance in 1 night and using our 2 other raid nights to clear the other 4 elemental planes and do some back flagging is non-sense.

Also I took a month off and missed the first couple Quarm kills but I've been back for 2 weeks now, and both Time raids we cleared all of Phase 5 and Quarm in 1 shot.

• 1Like

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
That's not quit accurate. Gear wise if they do clear time over the 2 days then that is the same amount of gear we are getting in Time. That leaves them no time for doing any Elemental planes which is where we get a ton of bracer, hand, helm, arm and sometime leg molds/patterns among other things.

So saying they are getting the same gear as us while they clear 1 instance over 2 days vs us clearing that 1 instance in 1 night and using our 2 other raid nights to clear the other 4 elemental planes and do some back flagging is non-sense.

My comment wasn't directed at the gear argument because I have no idea who is getting more gear nor do I really care. It was directed at the argument that they are somehow clearing time slowly when you it's taking your guilds roughly the same amount of time to do it.

Sithil

N00b
My comment wasn't directed at the gear argument because I have no idea who is getting more gear nor do I really care. It was directed at the argument that they are somehow clearing time slowly when you it's taking your guilds roughly the same amount of time to do it.

But the whole point of this was the gear argument and a_skeleton_02 weak ass wannabe jab saying our tanks vs theirs when they don't even clear 1/2 the content we do per week to gear out tanks.

He was accurate in 1 part of his comment though "our average tanks"

Vedette

<Donor>

We raid 3 days a week, but we will go a little long to get something done that night. I get your overall point. As long as you are taking down the same targets every week it doesn't matter how slow you are getting it all done. This would take more raid days, kinda like if a guild split time up over 2 days, but raided 4 days to make up for it. That's not the case with a_skeleton_02 guild. They are getting less targets, and kills. It's a moot point.

I'm don't care. I'm pretty sure tiggles started this whole argument because I had an EoE, and Quarm bracer to go with the tink mask. Jelly af. I will start linking my upgrades to @a_skeleton_02 since he apparently cares so much.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
a month into pop and people are still arguing about why their guild is the least bad. y'all are hilarious

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users