Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Needless

Toe Sucker
When people auction piggying for loot rights on items, isn't there still a level requirement to even get into those zones? (isnt PoT 46+?)

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Did they get rid of the cash shop haste potion? ;(

They added them ingame as craftable items now in addition to the marketplace, including the clarity ones. They are out of the cash shop because they were bugged and not awarding the item, so until they can hotfix them they're gone. Not that you'd want to buy them, they are identical to the ones craftable ingame now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
When people auction piggying for loot rights on items, isn't there still a level requirement to even get into those zones? (isnt PoT 46+?)

I'm unsure about the lesser zones, but all Elemental zones can be accessed at level 1.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yep, You can even get them flagged to time via hailing the 4 elemental planar projections (also flags them for the parent elemental zone) and then doing the combine. All at level 1.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I got my bard to 46 but im busy for the next 2 days so i cant get higher ;(
what is this afk exp shit people advertise? is it just sit in the deep while they AOE? lol

Maybe i'll just do that tonight while i finish packing

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My cleric is lvl 2. Whose ready for some heals?

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I got my bard to 46 but im busy for the next 2 days so i cant get higher ;(
what is this afk exp shit people advertise? is it just sit in the deep while they AOE? lol

Maybe i'll just do that tonight while i finish packing

100%, and it's pretty fucking great. If you go that route at 51 you can turn over and churn out some big time AAs before switching back to leveling.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I got a bunch of Krono rotting on my account that I'm not using,

Anyone want to pick some up cheap? I want the FF14 xpac thats on sale on steam for $20 if you gift it to me I'll give ya like 5.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
So could any guilds use some extra warm bodies?

I have
65 shaman
65 ranger
65 enchanter
65 mage
All 250+ AA

Would prefer to main shaman and have others on auto follow , auto attack.

Can make scheduled raids and potentially some bat phones

My friend would likely join with
65 cleric
65 mage
150+ AAs

Arentak

Trakanon Raider
<Mess> is always recruiting. We are down to 2 nights a week raiding now, W(elementals) at 8PM CST and Su(Time) at 6PM CST. We had an informal P1 raid pretty much every night so that gear goes for very low DKP, and sometimes rots.

There may be non-dkp backflags or other raids on Fridays, but those aren't official anymore. We don't need boxes on raids generally. As the server withers, that will probably change depending on how recruiting goes.

If you are looking to bring a whole box team, <Mess> isn't going to be the right guild.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users