Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We raid 3 days a week, but we will go a little long to get something done that night. I get your overall point. As long as you are taking down the same targets every week it doesn't matter how slow you are getting it all done. This would take more raid days, kinda like if a guild split time up over 2 days, but raided 4 days to make up for it. That's not the case with a_skeleton_02 guild. They are getting less targets, and kills. It's a moot point.

I'm don't care. I'm pretty sure tiggles started this whole argument because I had an EoE, and Quarm bracer to go with the tink mask. Jelly af. I will start linking my upgrades to @a_skeleton_02 since he apparently cares so much.

Zero chance you don't have Autism.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tevinter Tevinter While the 2nd guilds are arguing over how many nights they clear Time in and if they clear all Elemental planes weekly or not we in FE are BORED. Time in under 3 and half hours total. All Elemental instances cleared. Multiple OW Elemental boss kills a week. Endless minis. Backflag night. And now I'm going to be leading at least a Ssra instance because why not.

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Vise

Molten Core Raider
It's funny someone said it's Addictions who can't drop it. This must be tiggles comfort zone only place people agree with him... It's kinda like his cake IRL

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Least thread still alive.
dca.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm good. I passed on a bunch of gear for tanks, and still do that. I have 4 bis items so far this expansion. Honestly if your better geared, I could careless. I wouldn't be suprised that Pitfall is gearing bards over tanks. There has to be some explanation for how bad you guys suck.

P.S. I just checked and you guys are still taking multiple days to do Time. Quicktune, stop being a loot whore and give your tanks some gear man.

For all the shit talk, it would suck to be in a guild taking multiple days to clear time in "late pop". My point all along was that Addictions was a better guild then you two rang rang guilds. That's why you got beat in a 2 v 1. It's why your asses still can't clear shit in a non-molasses fashion. If all you got left is talking about gear, have at it. That won't last long comparing the amount of pixels getting funneled into each guild.

The expression is 'I couldn't care less', because if you could care less, then you care.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arentak

Trakanon Raider
Tevinter Tevinter While the 2nd guilds are arguing over how many nights they clear Time in and if they clear all Elemental planes weekly or not we in FE are BORED. Time in under 3 and half hours total. All Elemental instances cleared. Multiple OW Elemental boss kills a week. Endless minis. Backflag night. And now I'm going to be leading at least a Ssra instance because why not.
<Mess> is doing it all every week too. I'm sure other guilds are as well. No doubt the open world kills really ups your overall loot, we don't pursue many of those. Most of the time, we don't even check. I know the slow server death march has begun, and some smaller guilds are finding it hard to keep up with raid numbers.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Might I ask for some advice?

63 ranger
63 shaman
63 enchanter
63 magician
All 200+ AAs

Friend I play with has
63 cleric
63 mage
100+ AAs

We are both new to luclin and PoP basically.

Should we stay in velks OC/IC (100% uncontested) till 65

Or should we move somewhere else, especially for headshot with my ranger?

I've heard plane of tactics entrance may be a good place to headshot and grind fast? But, I'd have to figure out how to get all chars flagged?

We prefer a place we can just logout/login and resume as needed depending on required afks

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to get back in the game and potentially experience luclin and PoP now.

Thanks

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Plane of Nightmare Hobgobs might be good. I'm unsure what you can charm there, but you can headshot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Go to Plane of Storms. Kill stuff in the desert. Kill Diaku Raiders. Get 4 pieces of emblem. Get all your unflagged boys in a group together, turn it in to the quest guy in caves. Boom. Your entire group is flagged for Tactics.

Tactics is pretty good but mobs are 58-63 I think so only about 40% of them or so are headshottable. A TON of pulls though.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Awesome, thanks Foaming and Xevy!

Any tips on what I might charm at 63 in plane of storms, and then in plane of tactics?

I really enjoyed velks dire charm entrance backstabbing spider, giving in full pet toys, and buffs....was easy mode. Just go afk whenever. I can suck it up and recharm breaks for two more levels.