Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
I miss this server. Tiggles Tiggles remember when I made a deal to sell your guild VP swamp mq in bulk and your officer fugged it up? Worked out anyways, FoR became one of my biggest customers along with fourth meal, trucidation, zurdula, ship wrecked, FE, what the guk.

It was funny watching people complain but every guild bought from me. Ole daybreak tried to play games with me putting false ghost ground spawns in the zone.

Now I'm stuck with like 20 lvl 1 iksars with swamp ground spawn and 350+ krono. RIP eq.

Jameis says hi.

Tiggles

Resident Nationalist
<Medals Crew>
26d 10h 39m
I miss this server. Tiggles Tiggles remember when I made a deal to sell your guild VP swamp mq in bulk and your officer fugged it up? Worked out anyways, FoR became one of my biggest customers along with fourth meal, trucidation, zurdula, ship wrecked, FE, what the guk.

It was funny watching people complain but every guild bought from me. Ole daybreak tried to play games with me putting false ghost ground spawns in the zone.

Now I'm stuck with like 20 lvl 1 iksars with swamp ground spawn and 350+ krono. RIP eq.

Jameis says hi.
Hey Buddy!

I want to credit you for keeping our guild alive during Kunark, our ability to get into VP during that agonizing guild killing stretch was a huge boon to recrutment and morale.

We had so much krono from the Cohh days it was unbelievable. No way was it all legit Daybreak for sure was making it for us, and when he left we kept the guildbank.

Reactions: Foler

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Gold Donor>
Hey Buddy!

I want to credit you for keeping our guild alive during Kunark, our ability to get into VP during that agonizing guild killing stretch was a huge boon to recrutment and morale.

We had so much krono from the Cohh days it was unbelievable. No way was it all legit Daybreak for sure was making it for us, and when he left we kept the guildbank.
Ya honestly as many people that got pissed over that I felt it gave guilds a more equal opportunity. Especially if I can sell in bulk to multiple guilds versus selling one offs to randoms. Did enjoy my encounter with you tigs and your professionalism.

Reactions: rad

Foaming

Golden Squire
1d 19h 43m
I'm testing the waters on Elementals. The ease of getting people in relieves a lot of the headaches I had with VT.

Reactions: Mwapo

Ryoz

Silver Knight of the Realm
1d 44m
How is this server these days? Am I gonna have a rough time resuming leveling on a 53 rogue?

Foaming

Golden Squire
1d 19h 43m
Leveling isn't the easist because the server is top heavy, however I have seen 50s+ groups looking for people in general chat pretty often.

At the top there are more than a few options for guilds and play times. Plus a fair number of open raids.

Reactions: Ryoz

Ryoz

Silver Knight of the Realm
1d 44m
Thanks. Having fun for now. Economy seems solid - krono selling for about 30k atm. I hit 55 and went to twinkletown on my rogue. Wish there was more Farscale gear, had to settle for ornate.

I might hit up that VT raid... I would need to get keyed up though Foaming Foaming yes?

Needless

Toe Sucker
18d 29m
Seems pretty impossible to find a group between 20-46 now lol. Anytime i've checked the past few days it's just people getting powerleveled