Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I miss this server. @a_skeleton_02 remember when I made a deal to sell your guild VP swamp mq in bulk and your officer fugged it up? Worked out anyways, FoR became one of my biggest customers along with fourth meal, trucidation, zurdula, ship wrecked, FE, what the guk.

It was funny watching people complain but every guild bought from me. Ole daybreak tried to play games with me putting false ghost ground spawns in the zone.

Now I'm stuck with like 20 lvl 1 iksars with swamp ground spawn and 350+ krono. RIP eq.

Jameis says hi.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I miss this server. @a_skeleton_02 remember when I made a deal to sell your guild VP swamp mq in bulk and your officer fugged it up? Worked out anyways, FoR became one of my biggest customers along with fourth meal, trucidation, zurdula, ship wrecked, FE, what the guk.

It was funny watching people complain but every guild bought from me. Ole daybreak tried to play games with me putting false ghost ground spawns in the zone.

Now I'm stuck with like 20 lvl 1 iksars with swamp ground spawn and 350+ krono. RIP eq.

Jameis says hi.

Hey Buddy!

I want to credit you for keeping our guild alive during Kunark, our ability to get into VP during that agonizing guild killing stretch was a huge boon to recrutment and morale.

We had so much krono from the Cohh days it was unbelievable. No way was it all legit Daybreak for sure was making it for us, and when he left we kept the guildbank.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hey Buddy!

I want to credit you for keeping our guild alive during Kunark, our ability to get into VP during that agonizing guild killing stretch was a huge boon to recrutment and morale.

We had so much krono from the Cohh days it was unbelievable. No way was it all legit Daybreak for sure was making it for us, and when he left we kept the guildbank.

Ya honestly as many people that got pissed over that I felt it gave guilds a more equal opportunity. Especially if I can sell in bulk to multiple guilds versus selling one offs to randoms. Did enjoy my encounter with you tigs and your professionalism.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm testing the waters on Elementals. The ease of getting people in relieves a lot of the headaches I had with VT.

• 1Like

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Leveling isn't the easist because the server is top heavy, however I have seen 50s+ groups looking for people in general chat pretty often.

At the top there are more than a few options for guilds and play times. Plus a fair number of open raids.

• 1Like

Ryoz

<Donor>
Thanks. Having fun for now. Economy seems solid - krono selling for about 30k atm. I hit 55 and went to twinkletown on my rogue. Wish there was more Farscale gear, had to settle for ornate.

I might hit up that VT raid... I would need to get keyed up though Foaming Foaming yes?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Seems pretty impossible to find a group between 20-46 now lol. Anytime i've checked the past few days it's just people getting powerleveled

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Agnarr.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Time to necro this thread. I am starting a new guild on Agnarr, yes I know this is pretty ahem...special; details below:

Guild Info:
<Mandalorian>
is recruiting for our official launch on the Agnarr server this February 15th. This is a concept guild with a custom self enforced rule set. We are "hardcore guild self-found" which means that if any member dies in game they must delete their character or leave the guild. Members cannot group, trade or accept buffs/ports from members outside of the guild.

We have a "bounty" system where groups of players from our guild pursue bounty targets that are listed on our bounty board. Each target is worth a set number of points when killed, these points are used to generate weekly and overall leaderboards within the guild.

This playstyle may seem strange at first but if you've never done a "self-found" or "hardcore/permadeath" run of Everquest before you will be surprised by just how fun it is, especially after years of doing early eras of EQ ad nauseum.

Our Rules:
1. Group with guildies only
2. No leveling or progress before February 15th.
3. You must join the guild at level 1
4. No buffs from outside the guild
5. No items from outside the guild
6. No trading from outside the guild
7. No ports from outside the guild
8. No binds from outside the guild
9. No cash shop items, potions or bags
10. No twinking even within the guild
11. No Luclin era revamped newbie armor quests
12. Tradeskill items must be purchased from other guildies at cost +10%
13. Bounty kills must include a screenshot & whole party must gain exp.
14. Maximum Level is 60
15. No AA points can be spent
16. You cannot abuse /q + "return home" from char select to evade deaths
17. If you die you leave the guild, join <Foundlings> or delete your character

Bounty Board: (so far)
1612101144122.png

FAQ:
Why Agnarr?
We want a low population server with a bad economy to help avoid the temptation to buy gear outside the guild and to avoid contested camps for bounty mobs.

Why now?
We're killing time until the next TLP launches at which point we will move the full guild to TLP 2021 and do this in the classic EQ TLP setting w/ raids (yes, even DT raids)

Can't I just cheat by doing XYZ and you'd never know?
Probably, but you'd really only be cheating yourself out of enjoying this ruleset. It's not like anyone will care about what happens here.

This is the dumbest idea ever
We know.

tl:dr What makes this guild different?
Hardcore Rules (aka permadeath)
GSF (Solo self-found rules expanded to the guild)
Bounty System minigame

Discord:
Link for those interested
Join the Zaide's Dojo Discord Server!

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 7 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Time to necro this thread. I am starting a new guild on Agnarr, yes I know this is pretty ahem...special; details below:

Guild Info:
<Mandalorian>
is recruiting for our official launch on the Agnarr server this February 15th. This is a concept guild with a custom self enforced rule set. We are "hardcore guild self-found" which means that if any member dies in game they must delete their character or leave the guild. Members cannot group, trade or accept buffs/ports from members outside of the guild.

We have a "bounty" system where groups of players from our guild pursue bounty targets that are listed on our bounty board. Each target is worth a set number of points when killed, these points are used to generate weekly and overall leaderboards within the guild.

This playstyle may seem strange at first but if you've never done a "self-found" or "hardcore/permadeath" run of Everquest before you will be surprised by just how fun it is, especially after years of doing early eras of EQ ad nauseum.

Our Rules:
1. Group with guildies only
2. No leveling or progress before February 15th.
3. You must join the guild at level 1
4. No buffs from outside the guild
5. No items from outside the guild
6. No trading from outside the guild
7. No ports from outside the guild
8. No binds from outside the guild
9. No cash shop items, potions or bags
10. No twinking even within the guild
11. No Luclin era revamped newbie armor quests
12. Tradeskill items must be purchased from other guildies at cost +10%
13. Bounty kills must include a screenshot & whole party must gain exp.
14. Maximum Level is 60
15. No AA points can be spent
16. You cannot abuse /q + "return home" from char select to evade deaths
17. If you die you leave the guild, join <Foundlings> or delete your character

Bounty Board: (so far)
View attachment 332173

FAQ:
Why Agnarr?
We want a low population server with a bad economy to help avoid the temptation to buy gear outside the guild and to avoid contested camps for bounty mobs.

Why now?
We're killing time until the next TLP launches at which point we will move the full guild to TLP 2021 and do this in the classic EQ TLP setting w/ raids (yes, even DT raids)

Can't I just cheat by doing XYZ and you'd never know?
Probably, but you'd really only be cheating yourself out of enjoying this ruleset. It's not like anyone will care about what happens here.

This is the dumbest idea ever
We know.

tl:dr What makes this guild different?
Hardcore Rules (aka permadeath)
GSF (Solo self-found rules expanded to the guild)
Bounty System minigame

Discord:
Jump in our discord and join today, we've already got about 40 people signed up and many more inquiring!
Join the Zaide's Dojo Discord Server!

1612103412470.gif

Joking aside at least you guys are doing something new instead of just running on the tlp treadmill with their recycled rules. Good luck buddy

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't understand how raids will work under this rule set when it comes to the new TLP. Who would want to be a warrior?