Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kudos

<Banned>
I go to log into site with steam credentials and I get the same error I get when I just try to normally pay. Ridiculous.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll be playing from like 5pm-2am Wed/Thur and then the entire weekend from Friday night through Monday night (or until I pass out). If anyone is interested in that time frame hit me up.
That's my exact plan as well. Have some friends that are going to try and maintain that schedule as well and should be able to keep up. Plan to box anyone that passes out, etc.

I hope that we can all get tagged Faceless to make things super easy for organizing.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I ended up using one of my krono's. Almost out. Tried to do a 3-6 month sub but Everquest doesn't want my money.

kudos

<Banned>
Ok adding credit card within the game and buying a krono works.

edit: Now I have to figure out how to cancel the shit so it's not reoccuring.

edit edit: LOL 2 buttons to cancel and it works flawlessly. Trying to subscribe though took 2 hours and 4 different paths to accomplish.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Unable to buy the 40 slotter, as it keeps telling me All Access isn't available in all countries, and then kicks me to account management page. Doh.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
I made a toon on Phinigel to remember how to play, almost o mobs whatsoever in Nek forest. Ran all the way to freeport newb area and there are a bunch.

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
There is going to be so much kill stealing tomorrow, hah. Erudites newb area only goes to lvl 5 I think so that is a hell of a run after 5 to get to hunting grounds. Freeport was chock full of stuff. Gfay rather empty, I saw a vid of steafont with 1 mob in it. Wonder if "feature" or bug.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meanwhile Steamfont has mobs pouring out the anus.

Best part of rolling a Gnome Necro is getting level 2 right in your spawn point, then buying your pet spell.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
How much more xp % does Agnarr have over Phinigel?

We don't know exactly the exp of Agnarr but it sounds like it is the same as RF and LJ. Phinny was about half that.

It was pretty damned slow. RF and LJ were pretty reasonable.