Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Okay, I have something similar going on. My friend playing the SK is in Japan and can box me on Thursday while I am at work. First night I'll be on around 4PM CST.

Janx Janx we got SK/SK/SHM/SHM/NEC/BRD if you're interested! semi-casual.
Sounds good.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ton of SKs is a good thing, they are the kings of DPS if anyone tries to race open world. Same with Shamans, esp boxed ones are a god send to help buff and heal on raids.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You going half-elf for FP start? Plan is to get to 6 in scrub zone then go to Lavastorm like everyone else.
Wait can rangers start in FP? Or just sfg. Really wanted to do ranger, but with my friend doing troll shm...

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wait can rangers start in FP? Or just sfg. Really wanted to do ranger, but with my friend doing troll shm...

Not sure about Ranger. But I know Half Elf can start in FP for any other class.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Go Wood Elf ranger and just make the run. We can all meet up relatively quickly that way.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
It's a rite of passage to make the run from Q to FP at level 1. It's just something we must all go through.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is translocators also in FP, Qeynos, Erudin, BB etc which also can port you to where your bros are closer too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's a rite of passage to make the run from Q to FP at level 1. It's just something we must all go through.

You also need to get killed by the cyclops in Karana. Restart. Killed by the gnoll ambush on the climb to Highpass. Restart. Then get killed by a bear in WC. Restart. Before you finally make it to EC.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There is translocators also in FP, Qeynos, Erudin, BB etc which also can port you to where your bros are closer too.
Donde esta in BB?

Also TJT TJT we got a discord pr something? I can hop on tonight or whenever to coord, once I tell my wife I will be MIA post kid bedtime for a week or 2 that is

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Donde esta in BB?

Also TJT TJT we got a discord pr something? I can hop on tonight or whenever to coord, once I tell my wife I will be MIA post kid bedtime for a week or 2 that is

Yeah. FoH/Rerolled one or join the gang in the Faceless one.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
OK I'm giving in to the hype. Fully fucking torqued for this. Taking time off and stocking up on cheezits and mountain dew.

• 1Solidarity