Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am debating a second char to go with my necro. I'm between druid for max effectiveness together, cleric for something generally more useful in groups and raids, or just mage for shitlord level farming.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Today on Reddit:

I sold my EverQuest account in 2002 for $700 - I randomly emailed the buyer this week and he let me login to my original Druid - 200 days played, 13 years old! • r/gaming

LOL, Tunare?

EQ.JPG

Old School.

EQ.JPG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tunare? This fucking fgt needs a curb stomping.

That is like saying you remember a famous Blood when he was a Crip.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Bruuce is my fam, he's the MF jesus christ of necro's

I let him know we're here, no response yet but that was like 5 minutes ago.

I didn't know him, but I remember his posts. Bruuce Warduck I think?

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I let him know we're here, no response yet but that was like 5 minutes ago.

I didn't know him, but I remember his posts. Bruuce Warduck I think?

He posts here still, he likes to hide as Kate Hasahoof in games

@Bruuce the people are calling for you my son

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol Tunare?

And Furor a nazi reference? Idiot. It's a level 4 Cleric spell FFS. It's just a "badass" name.

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Lol Tunare?

And Furor a nazi reference? Idiot. It's a level 4 Cleric spell FFS. It's just a "badass" name.

Probably a Cleric spell...but not as dumb as you might think =)

füh·rer
ˈfyo͞orər/
noun
noun: führer; plural noun: führers; noun: fuehrer; plural noun: fuehrers
  1. a ruthless, tyrannical leader.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Probably a Cleric spell...but not as dumb as you might think =)

füh·rer
ˈfyo͞orər/
noun
noun: führer; plural noun: führers; noun: fuehrer; plural noun: fuehrers
  1. a ruthless, tyrannical leader.

Well no fucking shit. You think I haven't heard Fuhrer before? Doesn't mean it was a nazi reference. For fucksake.

Edit: Oh, and he's not even fully white. Lol. His surname is Afrasiabi. But yup, totally probably a nazi reference.

Last edited:

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's still pretty dumb for that guy to suggest it might be a Nazi reference when its already an actual word with an actual meaning that makes sense to use given that he was a warrior. A class built around generating anger/threat in their opponents.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's still pretty dumb to call it a Nazi reference when its already an actual word with an actual meaning that makes sense to use given that he was a warrior. A class built around generating anger/threat in their opponents.

Lol yeah, exactly. Jesus. Some people...

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Well no fucking shit. You think I haven't heard Fuhrer before? Doesn't mean it was a nazi reference. For fucksake.

Edit: Oh, and he's not even fully white. Lol. His surname is Afrasiabi. But yup, totally probably a nazi reference.

It's still pretty dumb for that guy to suggest it might be a Nazi reference when its already an actual word with an actual meaning that makes sense to use given that he was a warrior. A class built around generating anger/threat in their opponents.

Lol yeah, exactly. Jesus. Some people...

Relax bros, I should have used the sarcasm text.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Relax bros, I should have used the sarcasm text.

My post was nothing towards you, just found it a little unreasonable that guy chose the option for a possible nazi reference over the the very obvious literal meaning of the word.

Where's a Dr. Evil "Homonym" meme when you need it?

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
My post was nothing towards you, just found it a little unreasonable that guy chose the option for a possible nazi reference over the the very obvious literal meaning of the word.

Where's a Dr. Evil "Homonym" meme when you need it?

Totally agree. Was just pointing out that it was my fault if the intent of my post wasn't clear.

• 1Solidarity

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I believe Furor chose that name as he was pissed about his previous character getting banned for trading No Drop items.