Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Voldethlj02

Trakanon Raider
Steam streaming is the easiest thing ever. Allows you to alt tab, but it's still running on another machine. Put your 4th screen anywhere and just alt tab between your boxes.

I'm just giving this a shot this weekend to prep for Agnarr. It's working for me and from an input perspective is plenty responsive, but I'm getting terrible visual artifacting. Is this just how it is if I'm setup via wi-fi or could there be another hardware/software issue?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Tass, you son of a bitch! It's Soradan/Buddz.

Yeah that album really took me back, I was just laughing with Fitch about how just seeing some of these names brings about some real angry feelings for some of the former asshats we had to deal with back then.

Constant smiley face typing. Its like being back in 1999!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
/kiss (wts 2 on phinny)

upload_2017-5-20_17-4-38.png

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Spent an hour checking out noob zones while baby Jamaal was napping because I am super pumped. Rating mob density:

FP Qeynos Paineel
Butcher misty tox
EF kelethin SF troll ogre
Nek

Surprisingly EF didn't seem as bad as I thought. Nek was complete shit. Felwithe and steamfont were weaker than I thought, think SF got revamped or something it's a little different.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Sadly the launch date conflicts with my work schedule in a big bad way , i need to be dropped from the pre made group :(

lindz

#DDs
Hmmmm, been stuck in "what class to play mode" for days now. I'm a rogue at heart, but I also like being able to duo with the husband and rogue is pretty epic terrible in that regard.

Looks like you all are going pretty hard at release. I totally want to.... but totally shouldn't. Argh.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Pretty awesome old EQ album.

That was great, pretty much an album of my EQ experience from 99 thru velious. 600 image album and I know 80% of the people . Always cool to have your own name in there along with all your guildmates 17-18 yrs later. Neat to see Xegony history playing out as the guild names change. Will probably never forget that time period.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sadly the launch date conflicts with my work schedule in a big bad way , i need to be dropped from the pre made group :(

Word - started to get a few more nudges trickle in myself - it's so tempting to say "Hey, time off already" to my job, but resisting the temptation - gotta get back into the full swing of normal work a while first.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Where is this super secret EQ forum and how do i get access? Send nudes to a_skeleton_03?

Tass_Feetymonster

Trakanon Raider
Tass, you son of a bitch! It's Soradan/Buddz.

Yeah that album really took me back, I was just laughing with Fitch about how just seeing some of these names brings about some real angry feelings for some of the former asshats we had to deal with back then.

Haha shit. Hi Buddz! Yes those were some good times. It is a little hard looking back on those now and trying to figure out how hard I am romanticizing about the past or if those were really that fun. Either way, best video game times ever were had. If you can, leave your mark in that reddit thread! It will be really neat to see who trips over that in the months to come.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user