Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Kahleem

Trakanon Raider
I'm conflicted right now. A lot of my friends are playing, they want to be mage, shaman, monk, and cleric. I was thinking I'd be a tank, whats the best tank choice? Ogre SK? Warrior?

From what I recall friendo Warriors aren't super good until PoP? I think everyone just tanks with Ogre SK :eek:

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
If you want to tank and raid, Warrior is the only choice. If you just want to tank group content, Paladin/SK are fine.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you want to tank and raid, Warrior is the only choice. If you just want to tank group content, Paladin/SK are fine.

I thought they retroactive the knight defensives reasonably far back era-wise?

Not to mention it depends on the tanking role in question - offtanking is a knight forte even without their defensives. (i.e. Ssra)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
FML, I want them to do a triple station cash weekend, and I'll go load up from Walmart Station Cash cards that give 6k each! :eek:

Sterling

El Presidente
Knights do all the Classic tanking, and some tanking in other expansions and plenty of offtanking. SKs also get to do plenty of pulling. But yes, in general once Kunark hits most of the Raid tanking will be done by warriors.

Kahleem

Trakanon Raider
Hmmm, do we have another Guild as a go-to for people who can't poop-sock from Wednesday -> Sunday 24/7? Faceless don't seem to be accepting anyone who can't static for 72 hours straight. My job is getting in the way for Thursday and Friday :(

[Edit]: Nevermind, got in as Friends & Family until I can get 50 and be reassessed as a member :). Yey~

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I plan to poop sock Wednesday night through the weekend. Just need to figure out what the hell I need to play first.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wizard, Necromancer, Shaman, or Enchanter. Hmm.

Anyone else having issues subscribing? I keep getting errors but my bank says its not on their end and now the website is being screwy.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
@jipjipjip ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy Janx Janx

Okay so I am all setup. My friend is in Japan so I'll be boxing for him until he gets off work and so on.

Can we all discord in the FOH discord tonight and discuss a bit if possible?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Already spent the $ (thanks bday gift crad) and snagged the bag. might end up blowing the rest on xp pots depending on if we get a good xp roll going and can do the full pot duration.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, fuck it. Gotta buy dat bag; too good to pass up. Now I just wish I had time off to poopsock this shit. Would love it if we had a guild or channel for those of us playing but not able to do the hardcore grind.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, fuck it. Gotta buy dat bag; too good to pass up. Now I just wish I had time off to poopsock this shit. Would love it if we had a guild or channel for those of us playing but not able to do the hardcore grind.

You can. Most of us who aren't poopsocking are still in Zaide's guild and doing whatever with them.