Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Ripster

Molten Core Raider
Omar here in game - if you need spells send the hide if you have it and the name of spell you want and ill craft and return it as time permits. I have a few various low ones laying in bank so if you dont have the right hide try me anyway

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
When I'm functional today I'm going to start up a level 1 Druid with a brazier of elemental summoning, which gives it a level 12 mage pet, and then I'm giving the pet an exe axe so it double hits for 50's. it makes for some hilarious low level antics.

I'll fire up the stream so others can enjoy the tiny god of destruction. Should knock out 1-12 pretty quick with that pet.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I'm not sure pets wield 2h weapons

Pets will use two handers if they are not high enough level to dual wield. If the damage of the weapon is higher they'll use that damage. Giving a level 1 or level 4 Necro pet a rusty two-handed has been a thing forever.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It works. Or at least it did 15 years ago when I used to do it to level alts.

Either way I figured it could be some good fun for a Saturday afternoon.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You can buy stuff from research vendors for it, unless they're more than 2 plat or something
Never thought of that because EQTC says it's not vendor bought, and all the combine possibilities, using any rune or word out there, I didn't notice any that said vendor bought.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

EQ000073.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Guess against my better judgement I'm gonna roll a character.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sterling Sterling You fucking rock man! Scent of Marr is vendor sold, and I missed reading it on the EQTC website. Qeynos Teas are ROLLING out now son. Thank you!

Borzak

Is there a way to change or load another map? I get a map background but the icon for me is virtually invisible.

Borzak

Good old same EQ. 2nd mob I attacked I had to chase the orc down, we're both stuck in a tree.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I had that problem with the map: Right click the top bar of the map you can drag, then background-> and you can change texture and color