Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
On for 3 days to pump out level 50 hopefully, so if any kind soul wantss to have a 43 almost 44 druid in their fine group shoot Hatton an invite and ill be happy to join =).

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
EQ would be a much more interesting game if CH did say 2500 rather than 7500 or whatever

Yeah I read an interview a while back with the devs of EQ saying CHeal and slow fucked with design so much they had to design raid encounters with Cheal chains in mind this reinforcing CHeal chains as a valid tactic.

Same with slow as since it was a spell they could not make it irresistible so they added slow mitigation and disease slows etc and it became a mess mechanically.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Uhh, one of the premiere solo classes says this?

You are right, and I have charm already. I just don't know where to really solo - on the other hand, I have been able to get groups pretty quickly.

I wrote that when I was bored in a group that didn't want me to charm a pet. Also watched a guy solo Plane of Hate with just an enchanter and cleric to gear his guys out - was insane.

Yesterday I went out to OOT when I got an invite to kill some shit out there. I finally got out there and it was slower than balls XP wise with only one mob at a time. I saw an enchanter asking for a replacement in Unrest MR, so I origined to Felwithe and went there. XP was way better and I actually got to charm a pet, mez mobs, etc. I am about halfway to 19 and am excited to keep going. I never got past this level in live so it will be a entirely new game to me.

I am a level 18 enchanter camped outside of Unrest and am bound outside of upper Guk so I can bounce between the two easily if anyone wants to group.

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally have some time to play Agnarr, is there an casual FOH guild? Also any general tips or tricks to leveling in Vanilla. Never played until Velious

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Depends if you want slow and steady leveling path or faster and dangerous. From what my brother is telling me as he levels another character to 50 is that a majority of people he grouped with at this point were either twinks or really really bads. Those bads make dungeons much more dangerous to your progression.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll be leveling my alt up here fairly soon if anyone else needs some companions. Probably going to be taking my sweet time with the second char too.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hit 25. Don't out level me as much on your alt

Considering I basically only played for two days of that one supexp weekend and just doing whatever now!

Also Freeport is an alarming amount of aids now. I can't stand being in that zone at all. Nor can I find shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
We actually have to app to Faceless now? . . . fuk man, gotta type shit and put it on a forum? Seems excessive given my age and this game.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I wrote that when I was bored in a group that didn't want me to charm a pet. Also watched a guy solo Plane of Hate with just an enchanter and cleric to gear his guys out - was insane.

Cleric ench two box smashes hate ez for gear. Add in a necromancer or mage third box to speed things up.

Just need to be aware of golems, all your ench and cleric and mage gear will drop very near the zone in and you don't need to travel far.

Still sitting on a level 6 shaman, heh. Still debating

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Just had my first experience with a 6boxer rolling into camp and taking it/ksing. Fourth Meal douchebags. Guy named Xeldon. Officers/leaders did nothing, despite being a "family guild". Kept telling me that if they are just sitting in the room, they can't do anything, but to let them know if they do anything ! Well dumb ass, they are ksing the room mobs and messing up the spawn cycle that I have broken, and what else are they going to do when Efreeti pops? They are keeping buffed and sitting here for 40+ mins (kept ph charmed, idiots didn't even seem to know). So I kill it eventually and Djarn spawns, which sucks cos I had like 10 ph in a row, and of course they KS.

I haven't experienced a single 6 boxer that isn't a complete douchebag. Dude was totally power hungry and basically wanted me to beg/grovel and treat him like a god just for the mere tease that he "might not KS". He wasn't even remotely trolling, just a total loser. Said that I already have both of the items so too bad. Funny how the officers/leader kept acting like they are a family guild and do indeed respect camps though, and don't want me to spread bad reputation about them. Uhh, that's why Universities expel cheaters and why companies fire scammers, if you don't enforce rules, then you don't deserve a good reputation. And that's how I've experienced every 6boxer yet. No offense to any of you that do it. I know one or two of you do and don't do that shit.

So yeah if you do camp Efreeti, do not respect Fourth Meal camps at all, or anywhere for that matter. And especially Xeldon.

Edit: Mainly pisses me off because I can't train. So I have no way to fight him.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Edit: Mainly pisses me off because I can't train. So I have no way to fight him.

Yeah it really bothers me as well, I had some fag mage follow me around while i was swarming seafuries and they would nuke snipe when I reset charm to get full XP.

I couldnt do shit about it.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Who is ancient coalition. I got into a group with them earlier for a bit. Every other pull 1/2 the group died and apparently /assist, the tank, puller was a foreign concept to them. I realise it's pretty low lvl stuff. They kept saying with 6 people that the bonus is soo good it doesn't matter if you die every other pull. Sadly they may have been right cause the exp was pretty high but the fun factor was pretty low.

• 1Solidarity

Louis

Trakanon Raider
What level are you? No exp loss before 10. And it's pretty minimal at levels past that.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Who is ancient coalition. I got into a group with them earlier for a bit. Every other pull 1/2 the group died and apparently /assist, the tank, puller was a foreign concept to them. I realise it's pretty low lvl stuff. They kept saying with 6 people that the bonus is soo good it doesn't matter if you die every other pull. Sadly they may have been right cause the exp was pretty high but the fun factor was pretty low.
that's Tiggle's guild

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Its a streamer guild. The followers of Cohh who travel from game to game with him are in it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
How mentally ill am I that I want to roll up a wizard here...

Are they still not that wanted for groups? I know they're great in raids.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

We have over 1200 members most have never played EQ.