Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
But then I checked and he's selling a Bone-Clasped Girdle. So either he's a dirty piggy or you guys trust his old ass enough to deal with 50+kr worth of gear in trade).

Can you prove this because that's just not cool. Taking loot that a number of people in the guild would love to have and auctioning it is bad form.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tank pulling is for boxers not for real groups!

I used to be a baller puller as a War back in the day. It takes a lot of time learning zones, pathing and proximity aggro / max distance. Definitely a lost art on these TLP servers.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Logging in soon for a few hours. If my RL buddy doesn't respond ASAP I will come to your group 50 shaman OOG, give g conc pots to all casters, and slow everything in sight OOG. Send tells to Hutorn in game to get in queue. Any level welcomed.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
in the hole. our cleric kept going OOM with a war. Wasn't using CH. Had to teach him how to cleric. fml
Actually CH is not that useful and it is very mamá ineficiente ATM, chaining lower level heals is better. The reason is the lack of mana regeneration.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yes. I'll remember that when I have to duck out at 5 seconds to heal the Ench, because pet broke charm.

If you have to heal the enchanter every pull, somebody's doing something wrong.

In most cases, using CH to ration your mana will be the superior long term option. Having to occasionally use other heals in tight situations doesn't change that reality.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
BrokeAssGnome.jpg

The afk farmer is back, this time in lavastorm haha. Do those even drop coin?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Anyone selling krono's? Paying 9$ each.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user