Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Today I learned this is how they believe the world looks:

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAzMi82NzQvb3JpZ2luYWwvRmxhdF9lYXJ0aC5qcGc=

Gotta love those proportions.

Of course, they think that all maps are lies, so while you would think you could easily go actual distances in real life and they would be far shorter/longer than what this would suggest... it would not affect them because it's all a conspiracy. The FAQ at The Flat Earth Society page is also good readin'

Oh man.

270px-SunAnimation.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
xMMlIef.jpg

Dr. Shaquille O'neal
Ph'd in Dunkenomics
Thesis on "The Free Throw Fallacy... They a'int free if you miss them"

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
xMMlIef.jpg

Dr. Shaquille O'neal
Ph'd in Dunkenomics
Thesis on "The Free Throw Fallacy... They a'int free if you miss them"

Did you come up with that last line? If so, that's some legitimately funny shit. Good job.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The UN logo is the actual map of Earth. Also, our maps are in fact wrong. Pretty blatantly so in fact.

This clip from the show The West Wing gives a good foot notes version of it.

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

People have been into space. How have they not discovered that the earth is flat?
The most commonly accepted explanation of this is that the space agencies of the world are involved in a conspiracy faking space travel and exploration. This likely began during the Cold War's 'Space Race', in which the USSR and USA were obsessed with beating each other into space to the point that each faked their accomplishments in an attempt to keep pace with the other's supposed achievements. Since the end of the Cold War, however, the conspiracy is most likely motivated by greed rather than political gains, and using only some of their funding to continue to fake space travel saves a lot of money to embezzle for themselves.

In light of the above, please note that we are not suggesting that space agencies are aware that the earth is flat and actively covering the fact up. They depict the earth as being round simply because that is what they expect it to be.

DickTrickle

The UN logo is the actual map of Earth. Also, our maps are in fact wrong. Pretty blatantly so in fact.

This clip from the show The West Wing gives a good foot notes version of it.

So is the UN in on the conspiracy?

Btw, everyone knows a flat map is not accurate. That's why globes exist.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
How the fuck do people with any sort of means believe that the earth is flat?

Get in a damn airplane.

Those on the low end of the socioeconomic ladder I can understand because they are usually uneducated, have no mobility and subscribe to the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck do people with any sort of means believe that the earth is flat?

Get in a damn airplane.

Those on the low end of the socioeconomic ladder I can understand because they are usually uneducated, have no mobility and subscribe to the Alex Jones YouTube channel.

Uhhh while flying have you ever looked at the map screen showing where you are relative to your destination? Notice how it's 2D and not 3D, it's you know, flat.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I always assumed flat earthers or geocentrists were trolls. I enjoy a good spherecuck meme from time to time.

I was shocked to discover there are actual believers. I was NOT shocked to then discover they play everquest...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If flat is good enough for norrath, its good enough for earth.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Hello friends and welcome to the series premiere of Faceless Hacks. Our episodes will cover all the best hacks The Faceless Empire uses so that you don't miss out on them!

Behold! Fantasy the bard! Fantasy enjoys spending his time in S Karana AFK farming Quillmane. Want Quillmane you say? Tough shit, Fantasy has that warp plugin all up in this bitch.

Faceless I'm a little disappointed in the qualilty of hacker. I mean look at the shit macro he uses that auto turns him while it's looking for placeholders to kill! He even has afk on. At least try to be more discrete!

Stay tuned, more to come!

• 2Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Hello friends and welcome to the series premiere of Faceless Hacks. Our episodes will cover all the best hacks The Faceless Empire uses so that you don't miss out on them!

Behold! Fantasy the bard! Fantasy enjoys spending his time in S Karana AFK farming Quillmane. Want Quillmane you say? Tough shit, Fantasy has that warp plugin all up in this bitch.

Faceless I'm a little disappointed in the qualilty of hacker. I mean look at the shit macro he uses that auto turns him while it's looking for placeholders to kill! He even has afk on. At least try to be more discrete!

Stay tuned, more to come!
This is gonna be good folks