Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So whatever, story time.
I was in this guild for a couple of months, they were very nice and eventually broke up with some drama, but I wasn't a participant to it. So I kept in touch with the former guild leader, a tell here and there, a wave, etc.

So last Monday I'm camping AJ while I work from home, been at it since 9 am. Around 1 he shows says hi, and we both kill stuff separately, he mentioned he already have the key, and he is doing it for a guildy.
So around 3 pm a bard oocs the location, I have a cleric mage combo, and I run to the location, I don't see anything, but then I see that the aj, has sevendust targeted.

I tell him to save it, then he replies that is for a guildy. At this point both now mage and cleric have arrived. I dispel the charm, once, but been the noob, and nerves, I fail to do anything, I had no follow up after the cancel, lol.

So he gets mad at me, tells me to fuck off. I apologize for dispelling the charm, and offer to buy it instead.
He tells me to fuck off is several ways, then tells me 5kr, I told him I only have 1kr, true story, since I'm broke as shit.

So he tells me that I am 4kr short, very fucking sarcastically, since the thing is not worth that much to begin with.

At this point I'm commenting this on guild chat. And they were amazed at me trying to buy it, just cancel magic and nuke. But I do feel bad, since I felt emdebted to that guild for the items I got while raiding with them.
So I'm still pleading with sevendust, while he keeps insulting me, and then from left field, comes veoin, a guildy bard who proceededs to own sevendust. He dispels the aj charm, charms it again, takes to a place for me to kill it.

So boom I got the thing. Now sevendust officially rages and threatens me with endless trains and fuck this and fuck you and and all that. Now this guy is really really buthurt butI'm beyond happy with veoin for his help.

Even after all the stuff sevendust told me, I origined and I send him 10k as I originally offered.

Veoin u fucking rock man. Thank you for the help.

That story warms my heart. Both my alts have VP keys but I still hang out in FV occasionally just to steal AJ from people. God I love being a bard.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Watched <What the Guk> beta test Velious with 45 people and the best thing they could kill was Klandicar and it took them over an hour.

They also had people with AAs and they used the guildhall to travel, bypassing one of the main parts of Velious testing.
The best part was when one of their own guildies got tired of them fucking about and logged on his lvl 105 warrior testcopied over and trained all the WW dragons on them and all the spiders in DN.

After that they quit and killed Naggy or something on live.

I'm hard on my guild sometimes but I'm really proud of where we are. We had some rough patches mid Kunark with savage burn out, but we turned it around with some solid recruits and people coming back. But even at our newbiest during the cohh days we where never as bad as What the Guk.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Sevendust was a retard in my few interactions with him. What guild were you in that had him as the leader?
You know I actually forgot the name, it was a semi-casual guild. Eventually it imploded and people went their separate ways.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Moving on from the game.. selling off my stuff to forum bros for a discount (kron, cof, rbb, fungi stuff) PM me if you need any

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Actually if you're talking plat prices they dipped on phini with velious release. Everyone needed that liquid plat for tradeskilling. Recovered fairly quickly obviously but was a noticeable dip for a bit.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah plat prices for krono went down cause people needed to tradeskill (ring or shawl), but usually before expansion kronos go up, maybe $1-2 like in kunark agnarr.. Right now lot of people waiting to come back, krono demand isnt as high as it was month or two months ago. It used to be easy $12-11 each now $10 is a stretch so it's not going up right now but down.

I think phinigel velious I actually noticed selling plat to be more profitable than krono.

Once velious comes out yeah plat value of krono will go down (thx baby jesus) and krono demand go up, also could be more krono related bans who knows. DBG seems to do things close to expansion openers, unfortunately it was for account sellers and PLers recently.

Needless

Toe Sucker
damn i need EQ to auto heal for me, i let my puller die on my cleric yesterday because i was watching a DOTA tournament and playing the switch and forgot the retard had a bunch of -MR gear in Unrest :(

I made a cleric to not actually play god damnit!

• 1Solidarity

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So whatever, story time.
I was in this guild for a couple of months, they were very nice and eventually broke up with some drama, but I wasn't a participant to it. So I kept in touch with the former guild leader, a tell here and there, a wave, etc.

So last Monday I'm camping AJ while I work from home, been at it since 9 am. Around 1 he shows says hi, and we both kill stuff separately, he mentioned he already have the key, and he is doing it for a guildy.

I had no idea AJ was still a clusterfuck. I killed him last Wednesday evening for an alt, had to run halfway across the zone to engage and I didn't even see another player.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
NTOV instance on test is bugged so we go do open world and we see some American Inventor one shotting dragons with his 105.

Shitty russian company.

• 1Picard

Zaide

TLP Idealist
NTOV instance on test is bugged so we go do open world and we see some American Inventor one shotting dragons with his 105.

Shitty russian company.

That's how it goes. When we did a progression guild on Test we still had to batphone mobs on spawn up through Luclin. The best is when some 105 sees 50 people engaged and still walks up and dps races you.

The autism you encounter on TLP is nothing like what lurks around the dregs of live servers. Dudes who've killed every Gore for the last ten years just because.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
That's how it goes. When we did a progression guild on Test we still had to batphone mobs on spawn up through Luclin. The best is when some 105 sees 50 people engaged and still walks up and dps races you.

The autism you encounter on TLP is nothing like what lurks around the dregs of live servers. Dudes who've killed every Gore for the last ten years just because.

These people need to be put down.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Damn....

Observe they have stirred the thread up.... success, I guess....

Wow I had such great grammar and punctuation too, that night was like an alien being typing through my body. Brother introduced me to some local brewery owners....went downhill from there. Whew

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lol guess 9500 for krono is too high, got spammed to hell saying WTB krono 9500, that or people are coming back for velious!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Tried selling krono for 9500 good chunk of day yesterday with no buyer 9300 you get instant tells to buy as many as you have.