Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
dude.. we have families and jobs, and eyes we want to keep healthy.

5D376524-7058-42D9-893A-3B6B7BA2191A.gif

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Doing basement: Killed the warden, Rzoth (sp?)'s and all the named taskmasters but Curse cycle has not spawned? Common issue, missing something?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Doing basement: Killed the warden, Rzoth (sp?)'s and all the named taskmasters but Curse cycle has not spawned? Common issue, missing something?

Did you kill them all with in 1 hour?

You didn't get 'rune covered' or 'glyph covered' ?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Did you kill them all with in 1 hour?

You didn't get 'rune covered' or 'glyph covered' ?
Believe we had glyph covered last night, and we did kill them all within maybe twenty minutes or so.

Just a little bad luck, I guess..

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
He was in the WoW guild when you tried to xrealm raid with us around launch. We denied you a spot so he could go instead.

I should thank him because it let me join a non shit guild that actually is able to clear content during legion!

Also back to the WoW thread with you, no-name.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
My pants just kited Emp for over 2 hours.

Fake news.

Emperor Ssraeshza in 2417s

We lost our taunters at like 30% and the tank unintentionally got the pathing to act weird, so for whatever reason, instead of just wiping, we chased the stupid thing around for like 20-25% of its remaining health. I would have rather just wiped than do that but a kill is a kill. I think most people don't realize we're a smaller guild and that around 40% of our raid force is a boxed character.

On the other hand, some people are extremely assmad that we killed emp in a dumb 20 year old game so if us getting pixels triggers people, then I chalk it up as a win. Some people take this game way too seriously.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
Nah, they know you're a smaller guild. It just doesn't matter. You're absolutely right, the game is dumb and old. Where you're mistaken is that they are not triggered by your killing Emp, regardless of how you do it. There are a lot of people whose motivation for playing is because they are inexplicably hooked on the bottom of the barrel amusement that is poking fun at what someone else does in a dumb and old game. It's easier than admitting they have been wasting their time.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
3 characters. 3 VT keys. My Pants can no longer train me out of ME! Just in time for my vacation leave to run out.

Sterling

El Presidente
How did you get 3 glowing orbs of luclinite. That's the only thing I'm wondering.
Plenty of crappy mobs that drop orbs that can be done with very low numbers. With instances I would assume that they're split very thinly since getting a bunch of characters keyed is usually a pretty high priority.