Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Sounds tempting but outside of EP and time raids I have my 65 sham box for Shrink, 65 ench box for shared illusions and ivu, and the ranger is human.

Juvarisx

Florida
Shrink bracer, fire elemental and human illusion, ivu click earring.

Piggybacking off this so you see it Foaming

Do you have a recommendation for a guild? I am eastern time and looking to raid probably, only 45 atm however. Its hard to determine what would be a good or poor choice, but since you run these open raids I am sure yo u see all kinds.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a little biased to Faceless Empire :D We raid Time on Tuesday at 8PM EST and Elementals on Friday at 830PM EST.

But, Zurdula and Mess also raid EST. Maybe another EST guild. Europa Agnarr is European times and Fourth Meal is late night. Shadow Requiem raids in your time slot but at a slower pace so they're still on slightly older content. I would recommend any of these guilds to anyone. Good people in all of them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It depends on you and what you're looking for really.

Are you a semi normal person who wants to kill raid mobs and have fun with some cool cats? FE
Are you retarded and want to hang out with other retards? Talk to Q Qenni about Flames of Reverence
Do you want to use your EQ skills as a springboard into a sub minimum wage RMT scheme? Look no further than Addictions

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mess is actually TECHNICALLY PST time zone. We raid Elementals Wednesday at 9pm EST and Time 7pm EST so it's really not too bad. Eles are usually 2ish hours if we do 3, Time is anywhere between 2h45min to 3h30m depending on P1 attendance mostly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Mess is actually TECHNICALLY PST time zone. We raid Elementals Wednesday at 9pm EST and Time 7pm EST so it's really not too bad. Eles are usually 2ish hours if we do 3, Time is anywhere between 2h45min to 3h30m depending on P1 attendance mostly.

What day is TIme? Or are they both Wednesday

Vedette

<Donor>

Are you a semi normal person who wants to kill raid mobs and have fun with some cool cats? FE
Are you retarded and want to hang out with other retards? Talk to Q Qenni about Flames of Reverence
Do you want to use your EQ skills as a springboard into a sub minimum wage RMT scheme? Look no further than Addictions

Addictions, we raid Monday and Thursday 7:30pm to 11:30pm CT.

Did Zergling Zaide come back to the server? I thought you hadn't played since Luclin, aka the end of the Zerg.

Vise

Molten Core Raider

Last time I checked any info from someone who doesn't even play on the server is bad info. Glad we (Addictions) still have a special place in your heart though Zaide Zaide .

Like Vedette said Addictions is a good place to be. We are boxer friendly. we do a 20 kr giveaway anytime you guess Quarms loot correctly. and have pretty relaxed efficient raids.

Pm Viceversa in game for more info.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Second largest VT total tonight, 1.5 million plat! Full raid. More people show up to VT than Elementals lol.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I forgot my sub was still going so it renewed, been super casually leveling a necro, but i should probably finish the last 9 levels for my bard zzz

do those VT runs still require a key? i forget when that shit was removed

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, VT still requires a key. It is something like 3 expansions past for keys to no longer be required.

Vedette

<Donor>

Zaide ghosted this discussion, since he got called out. Generally, when people start the RMT slinging it's because they do it themselves, ala a_skeleton_02. So, who knows the story behind Faceless getting their guild bank banned for RMT back in Kunark/Velious? How much shit did you sell to your own guildies? Did all this get funneled to Zaide/Hannah?

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Zaide ghosted this discussion, since he got called out. Generally, when people start the RMT slinging it's because they do it themselves, ala a_skeleton_02. So, who knows the story behind Faceless getting their guild bank banned for RMT back in Kunark/Velious? How much shit did you sell to your own guildies? Did all this get funneled to Zaide/Hannah?

Faggot.