Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Quicktune tells you: We plan to raid Pop for a very long time. we are in it for the long haul.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
New record set tonight for Open Plat VT. 1.956 million plat collected. Just shy of 2! Filling the raid before the second TVX is pulled is fun, too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
are there any decent twink weapons for a cleric or shaman that can speed up 1-30ish? i can't think of any off the top of my head other than maybe one of the faster brawl sticks? figured i'll make a healer alt since getting a group in the mid levels seems impossible now lol

too lazy to LFG on my bard zzz i'll wait for the next exp weekend for that

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sarnak Devasator for cleric. Hard to find but it is ridiculous. Dunno for shaman.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I don't know of weapons beyond velious for twinks, but poison wind censer for shaman will absolutely crush your way to 30, when you will find root rotting mob(s) is quicker. If you're soloing that is.

As someone who absolutely loves to solo, I would absolutely not recommend soloing as a viable route on these TLPs.

If you need help, post your char name. I'll send some cash on agnarr when I get home from Disney world on Sunday. I have a maxed out 4 box with a ton of shit rotting in bank most likely

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'm good on cash n shit, thanks though :)

I just play super casually and want a healer alt now lol i think i have a poison wind censer in one of my banks so i could always use that like you mentioned

edit: gonna do shaman, if anybody knows a gucci ass twink wep for shaman lmk :)

Last edited:

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Word on the street is correct. 890k for aten neck. 3.08m for the whole run. 74k split of you attended the whole thing.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
that's wild lol
was it more popular because it's the last one for awhile? i saw the sad folks in general

characters on Aggnar: Monotune (bard), Lacrimosa (ench), Ketsu (ranger), Bigabu (shaman), Weeb (necro). but i'll probably only be playing the shaman for awhile.

Last edited:

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
are there any decent twink weapons for a cleric or shaman that can speed up 1-30ish? i can't think of any off the top of my head other than maybe one of the faster brawl sticks? figured i'll make a healer alt since getting a group in the mid levels seems impossible now lol

too lazy to LFG on my bard zzz i'll wait for the next exp weekend for that

Runed Iceworm Fang or something like that. It's a 12/19 spear from Kael that has a nuke proc that starts at 35 I believe. You can level hella fast with that and a Fungi.

Edit: Here it is Rune Etched Icewurm Fang - Project 1999 Wiki

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Poison wind censer destroys that fang by far. And at 35+ you won't be meleeing stuff anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vedette

<Donor>
Anyone have a good write up on min/maxing augs? The hdex/hagi stuff seems like a no-brainier, but is it all HP augs after that? I'm primarily going to be gearing a bard/ranger combo, and a BL buff bot on the side.