Everquest Confessions

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Followed the wrong precognition. Great job dude.
Intensifies Starship Troopers GIF

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Oh god Blood of Ro. Im pretty sure an officer in my guild Darkblood was mixed up with whoever the paladin leader of BOR was. He turned into quite the white knight on the solro forums when I peaced out of DB.

Thinking back on some of those memories good god its cringe. At least I have a perfectly valid excuse, I was just 14-15 years old. No idea what the 20+ somethings excuse was for acting like retarded pathetic children.
I had some DB friends. Only one I can recall the name of was Roamie, DE cleric. I played with a couple of her friends alts a bunch but don’t remember their names. One of them lived in Phoenix, he was an iksar monk.

Also, god damn I hated the Sol Ro euro guilds. Every time we’d have a server patch and everything respawned was when they’d go clear everything so it just sucked as a US raiding guild when everything was dead all the time. When Paradigm fell apart a bunch of us moved to FV and it was so much more fun. We were the only raiding guild at the top, could hand down loot because of FV drop rules. One thing would drop and it would be upgrades for five people cause everyone would just hand down their old stuff.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can only think of 1 DB member? And its not Shatondra? Shame. DB was my first guild on solro. I cant remember why but I do remember I ended up getting mad at Obsidianfear and hating him the rest of my days on solro. Roamie was Brotzis wife irl. Dude was a certified lunatic. Not like, Sindaael level, but he was nuts.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
could hand down loot because of FV drop rules. One thing would drop and it would be upgrades for five people cause everyone would just hand down their old stuff.

not if myself, Shinra or zeit got to it first

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
You can only think of 1 DB member? And its not Shatondra? Shame. DB was my first guild on solro. I cant remember why but I do remember I ended up getting mad at Obsidianfear and hating him the rest of my days on solro. Roamie was Brotzis wife irl. Dude was a certified lunatic. Not like, Sindaael level, but he was nuts.
Haha I do remember Shat but didn’t remember she was in DB. I remember when she was trying to craft in the DE city and you made an alt named “Mybarrelk” to block her from it. That shit was hilarious.

Remember the name Obsidianfear now that you say it too. The memories are there, just buried too deep.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bruucesbarrelk

Got a 3 day for that one after she reported me lol

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
He was a warrior in blood of ro right? The hell was she doing in db if that was the case?
That wasn’t all that uncommon. One spouse played a ton but the other didn’t so was in a family or lighter raid guild. DB and BoR were fairly close early on though. Maybe Roamie was BoR too and my memory is just shit.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah Brotzi was in BoR. He once got arrested in the middle of a raid for assulting someone with a shovel. Drank a bunch. I think Roamie might have joined later on like late velious or early PoP. She was a DE clr so you know Obsidianfear was all over that as soon as she turned lvl 30+

• 1Worf

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I started out in Mystic Crusaders then moved on to Veni Vidi Vici, pretty sure Brotzi was in that guild first. And when that fell apart due to drama between Eliwen (Guild leader) and Magna (co-guild leader) it fell apart in Kunark.
Lots of VVV people went to Blood of Ro and or absorbed into other guilds.

But we've had some good times, still have some screenshots from that era.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Brotzi was in BoR. He once got arrested in the middle of a raid for assulting someone with a shovel. Drank a bunch. I think Roamie might have joined later on like late velious or early PoP. She was a DE clr so you know Obsidianfear was all over that as soon as she turned lvl 30+
I remember there was a dude on Sol Ro named Shoveler that would have contests in one of the arenas. You had to fight with no armor on and the only weapon allowed was the shovels he provided. That shit was hilarious.

• 1Mother of God

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Giving a charmed mob an OT hammer and watching the zone reset on proc was pretty fun also.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Yeah most everyone in those euro guilds were the scum of the earth. Made it very satisfying to wipe their raids that always worked in their favor due to the timezone advantage. Although I dont recall any euro guilds(especially spanish guilds... Odyssea?) ever being close to #1 or #2 besides MC. It was always Paradigm and MC fighting for those top 2 spots up till around late PoP when PD and BoR merged and went on to become #1 till late GoD
We had a Euro guild on The Nameless that tried to compete with us during PoP. They eventually gave up and moved off server cuz we'd log in at lunch time and beat them to whatever boss they were aiming at (General Rapearm or w/ever in Plane of Fire if I recall). Good times.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Logged into someones account, bound them in kael, deleveled them to 1 after selling all their gear and plat on playerauctions

Last edited:
  • 2Rustled
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Logged into someones account, bound them in kael, deleveled them to 1 after selling all their gear and plat on playerauctions
Did they fuck your mom or something?

I feel like we need some more details here.

• 1Like