Everquest - Phinigel server

Needless

Toe Sucker
They said they reduced the scaling up until Luclin in their patch notes, but i dont think theres a specific amount

"Made further adjustments to the power curve of pets prior to the release of the Shadows of Luclin expansion"

Apparently they're still going to be OP though lol

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Apparently i'm still subbed until the 14th, i'm gonna roll an enchanter i think and see how that goes~ If i don't burn out before the 14th i'll resub lol

Is breeze still unavailable until kunark?
Breeze was definitely not available in vanilla on the last two LTPs, I don't think that will change.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Decided to do gnome ENC instead of Erudite due to how much more useful Origin will be. Thing is, I always start my EQ rerolls in Qeynos, QH, and BlackBurrow due to the memoriez. Here's to running a level 1 gnome from SF to Qeynos
smile.png
Erudite Enchanter Origin is superior to all for farming Moggok. You bind in Freeport and can do a Moggok every origin.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apped to SA as Cwell fine, Bard
You're good to go now, we've got groups forming preemptively in TS and on the forums if you need people to grind with on all kinds of different schedules. Drillisen, Elaida, Dannin, or Grisvok are bros and super helpful if you have any questions or if you need anything.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They said they reduced the scaling up until Luclin in their patch notes, but i dont think theres a specific amount

"Made further adjustments to the power curve of pets prior to the release of the Shadows of Luclin expansion"

Apparently they're still going to be OP though lol
Testing the pets on LJ vs. Stromm there was no difference the wife and I could notice in brief parses.

nate_sl

shitlord
You're good to go now, we've got groups forming preemptively in TS and on the forums if you need people to grind with on all kinds of different schedules. Drillisen, Elaida, Dannin, or Grisvok are bros and super helpful if you have any questions or if you need anything.
Sent you a PM with a link to my app. Let me know if I need to change anything, I will update with character names post launch.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sent you a PM with a link to my app. Let me know if I need to change anything, I will update with character names post launch.
Awesome man, just reach out to one of those officers once you're online for a tag. Same thing if you need a group check TeamSpeak or the forums as some people are still looking for some spots to be filled if you need.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Testing the pets on LJ vs. Stromm there was no difference the wife and I could notice in brief parses.
I think the nerf was across all servers just applied to only pet spells 60 and below and not beast lords.

If you check max hit dmg of like necro emissary it used to be in the 60s

Vaclav

I think the nerf was across all servers just applied to only pet spells 60 and below and not beast lords.

If you check max hit dmg of like necro emissary it used to be in the 60s
I don't remember the old numbers at all - seems weird to throw it under TLP header if it's for all servers though.

Vaclav

I'm assuming pet nerf is negligible for SKs?
From what I'm seeing on the EQLive forums - seems it's just mitigation being lowered. So for SKs should be zero noticeable effect since you should be tanking over Jobober.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm assuming pet nerf is negligible for SKs?
SK Pets are like a 1-5 dps increase during Kunark when you start DPSing on the TLP's. During classic you wont ever use a pet tanking, you'll be spamming clinging darkness with /attack off to minimize riposte damage.

@Sterling - Drillisen is the same one from Xev / Harmonium, he asked what your name was on live? His crew is from all kinds of servers though, Dannin was in TR with me.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dunno if I wasn't too do a mage or three... Or go with a sk + shm.

Could do mage + necro... Kinda wanted to do a warrior

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rolling a caster this time around, and never used the revamped research. Can someone give me a quick guide on what I should be saving as I level up for spell research?

Also brews, like on the last TLP's, set your shit to /autojoin rerolled:rerolled

Pras to Evernothing for sacking up and joining the fun again.