Everquest - Phinigel server

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
His stream is hilarious sometimes. He knows people make fun of him constantly.

I mean shit the options were between him and watching Dandin color flux nagafen.

Anyways AFK for work and then back to VP/epic craziness.

Sterling

El Presidente
Snikkle/Tikkle is hilarious. He might not be the next shortstop for the Yankees, but he's a good player and is helpful to the guild and his stream is fun.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah Ive been talking to brinks. I also just got takalah to come play. when do you guys raid?

Vocaroo | Voice message
Tues/Sun officially, Thurs optional (usually get decent numbers for it and do real targets - with folks leveling instead only had like 20 last night - prolly back to "real" off nights once folks are all done leveling though)

Vaclav

Vaclav please dont make me laugh which is what we did when your leader threatened to join up with OGC. We'd curbstomp you just like we did them, you aren't relevant in anyway. All your guild is a nuisance of people auto clicking ground spawns, training our idle people in FV, and threats that are a laugh more than anything from Krimz.
I hope you realize he was making a joke - our times do align, so should they fall apart, we'd likely pick up a few - but we're not merging or anything or going after open world stuff seriously (if it works out that we can at times, we will though, but its not part of our modus operandi).

We have no desire to raid with enough people that we have to ask people to sit out and/or micromanage multiple split raids on serious targets - and we're already doing Kunark raids with 65 with only a few boxes in raid. There's zero chance we would ever do a serious merge without a drastic change of some sort.

But good luck trying to "compete" with someone who isn't even trying to compete with you - outside of the rare overlaps like XP and key camps. Hopefully it's fun for you.

rad

Lord of Guk
I hope you realize he was making a joke - our times do align, so should they fall apart, we'd likely pick up a few - but we're not merging or anything or going after open world stuff seriously (if it works out that we can at times, we will though, but its not part of our modus operandi).

We have no desire to raid with enough people that we have to ask people to sit out and/or micromanage multiple split raids on serious targets - and we're already doing Kunark raids with 65 with only a few boxes in raid. There's zero chance we would ever do a serious merge without a drastic change of some sort.

But good luck trying to "compete" with someone who isn't even trying to compete with you - outside of the rare overlaps like XP and key camps. Hopefully it's fun for you.
How's it feel to be a beta? I heard your application process involves free runs on your wife.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Meh I just linked that song three posts up! Tues/Thurs/Sun isnt bad. Killed trak yet?

Uzi_sl

shitlord
Ive been with AoS since day 1 but havent really raided since the first few naggys and such, no desire to raid full time these days ( not to mention some of the raid leaders like grisvok sucked the fun right out of it with their nazi like teamspeak style). Lost interest for a month or so and came back when kunark was getting close; they had taken me off the DKP site and changed my status to friends and family - totally fine by me, didnt see why having a non raider tagged for guild chat and laughs was a big deal.

Then I tried to sell a VP key drop in the auction channel, and oh boy the shit hit the fan.

Got called out in guild chat instantly, people starting raging including like 8 officers, and they booted my ass out because they just couldnt imagine why I would want to make some plat instead of give it to one of the 350+ random ass people this time around that I guess I was supposed to be super loyal to. I get the severe butthurt over the VP key stuff, but come on.. fuckin man-baby nerds could not stand the fact that I would sell something in a public channel that they all want so very bad in this 6th time around version of a 17 year old game.. shit was pretty hilarious and I ain't even mad but thought it was a good story.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Meh I just linked that song three posts up! Tues/Thurs/Sun isnt bad. Killed trak yet?
I don't know if IS has killed Trak. I'm in MiM, so yeah we were the second guild on the server to kill the real Trakanon.

Obv on LJ we've gotten 100% of all Trak kills.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ive been with AoS since day 1 but havent really raided since the first few naggys and such, no desire to raid full time these days ( not to mention some of the raid leaders like grisvok sucked the fun right out of it with their nazi like teamspeak style). Lost interest for a month or so and came back when kunark was getting close; they had taken me off the DKP site and changed my status to friends and family - totally fine by me, didnt see why having a non raider tagged for guild chat and laughs was a big deal.

Then I tried to sell a VP key drop in the auction channel, and oh boy the shit hit the fan.

Got called out in guild chat instantly, people starting raging including like 8 officers, and they booted my ass out because they just couldnt imagine why I would want to make some plat instead of give it to one of the 350+ random ass people this time around that I guess I was supposed to be super loyal to. I get the severe butthurt over the VP key stuff, but come on.. fuckin man-baby nerds could not stand the fact that I would sell something in a public channel that they all want so very bad in this 6th time around version of a 17 year old game.. shit was pretty hilarious and I ain't even mad but thought it was a good story.
The only one who sounds butt hurt is you bro lol.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

They've been pretty sensitive/impatient, and seemingly remove FNF like it's nothing, I was FNF since my schedule didnt allow me to raid at anytime of the day but I had offered to come to raids to help out here and there. With that, I had asked starklen if I could come to fear raids for boogeyman drops, he said yes. My necro was bound in the bottom right corner of fear, one day I was trying to pull boogeymen out of the full spawn of fear into the corner, and AoS comes in with a raid for CT. I told qelyn that Fright was up, so the raid positioned at the south wall, literally a screen away from me. I saw Qelyn pulling trash to clear to Fright, so I hopped in TS and asked if I could bring the 3 boogeymen left in the zone to the raid.

I assumed that they did full zone clear like we did in TL on ragefire, nope. Got grilled and ridiculed in TS. Left it alone at that, the guild went on to killing Fright and CT, but wiped once on CT cause a guy ressed during the raid. During the whole CT thing I was still in the bottom right corner trying to solo pick off boogey. I went to bed, woke up and was kicked. Asked Elaida/Erasong what happened, since me and him have been guild mates since TL on ragefire and TL on fippy (also AoS since Day #1), I figured he'd have my back as an old guildmate and now the current leader of AoS. He said "From what was relayed tho you were disruptive after a wipe because they refused to farm boogeys for you." Pretty blatant lie, so I told him to fact check it and his response changed to "you're a headache and you dont contribute to raids, re-app when you can raid."

I've since heard other drama, such as necro's not parsing well and officers saying they're too busy to care, meanwhile those shit necros are getting BCGs/WDSC over necros that parse properly/higher and are +80% attendance. Not the first time I've heard grizvok's name involved in stupid drama with past TL fippy members, sadly. Meanwhile the guild maintains people who trained and cussed out members during their app period, wracked up 5+ page long threads of members saying NO (sorry sachee/warbrain) but were ignored and the app allowed in.

Selling VP key pieces is certainly asking for negative attention, especially given the latest drama on the TLP forums about people contesting AoS for medallion VP pieces. What do they expect when they invite any joe and bob that shows up, there is no camaraderie, its a zerg of strangers anxious to get loot before the other. The philosophy is the game of attrition, those who you deny will work against you in other guilds.

inb4 regime, yes butthurt. No more butthurt than any AOS complaining about being contesting them for VP medallions tho. Cmon #1 guild gonna get that kinda drama, shouldnt be expecting spoonfed medallions cause you have teeth.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Ah why MIM if IS is TFO?
IS isn't really TFO, it's just a group of guys who were previous Faceless and made their own thing on Phinny. In fact I think they specifically don't want to have a big Faceless association. But yeah, the raid times really don't work for me. I'd rather be out doing shit on the weekends not raiding.

I think it's just five or so guys from FI who created IS. The rest of the members are Phinny natives.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Meh I've been tempted to raid lately, just as I said I dont have schedule that permits raiding anytime. I normally have like Tues/Thurs off from the hospital/gf and maybe one weekend day. But if the guild cant kill trakanon thats no bueno. It is appealing to go to a smaller/tight knit guild that appreciates its guildmates and knows them, and is efficient in smaller numbers, makes me think of 10 man lich king hard mode type mentality. Seems like MiM, IVAS, OGC are all options.

Vaclav

How's it feel to be a beta? I heard your application process involves free runs on your wife.
If you're a "beta" by choice is it really a "beta"? My goals are X, and I get them on my own terms - doesn't seem like a beta to me. If I want to kick in some doors and pwn people, I load up something where I'm doing it under terms I enjoy - I don't personally enjoy competition under terms that you can game the hell out of without a solid agreed upon ruleset. But I'll PVP the hell out of folks in Dark Souls or load up some Street Fighter or whatever else when I feel like scratching a competitive itch. I DID (past tense) enjoy competing against IV (usually losing on Vazaelle) and RoI (usually winning on Stromm) back in the day however where all the guilds had some ground rules for "Ok, you win your shot at that - we're not going to engage in tomfoolery".

In light of the server rules and the ease of scheduling though - raiding 3 times a week + side projects on a whim is enough to make me content. Hell, I would probably be content at ONE day a week - EQ isn't my life, just one of many facets. (Although one that I sorely miss when it's completely gone)

And considering my wife doesn't drive and I haven't returned to the working world quite yet, how exactly would that work out exactly being that she's within feet of me at any time? Hah - I'm not a cuckold or a swinger (although there was a joke about us swinging earlier today while getting Apostolos epic'ed). She is a flirt though and I'm fine with that, I'm not a flirty person and it helps fill her desire for such interaction.

Only fake Trak - we had the numbers and levels to stand a decent shot at real Trak, but he was the wrong version on Sunday when we were planning to give him a test run all along - and locked out until next Sunday - so we'll see if we get a repeat, seems pretty likely to me though. (Sunday is always our best attendance day, so always when we schedule our hardest stuff - i.e. it's when we would do full Sky clears w/ Freets + Bees, CT when he was still moderately challenging for us [he never wiped us, but first couple kills were ugly], etc)

You're Mindtickle though aren't you? Before this gets too off track, it's been a while, but thought you rubbed some folks the wrong way - not sure if it was burnt bridge level or fixable or not - but just being clear in advance of a potential issue should you decide to head our direction.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Rubbed people in IVAS wrong ways? Not sure how. Mindtickle is my enchanter but I main a necro, Draekon, also Draekon is name I had in IV. I haven't really trained anyone on phinigel yet, but I did lock down efreeti's when I was in AoS.. Was 3 of us that would rotate an efreeti camp most days.

The only people I can think of training was Sorrow or Margeurite, since they consistently showed up every magus rokyl popped and insisted it wasnt fair to KS them, then proceeded to train/charm magus/dispel my pets when I didnt oblige. I certainly dont shy away from confrontation, but as a 6 boxer I try to avoid it since without isboxer I feel pretty vulnerable to trains.

Appreciate the heads up.. now on ragefire yeah with my 4 groups of mages I pissed off quite a few people
tongue.png

Pizoi

Golden Squire
I got banned from his twitch
frown.png
I only asked if he was really that fat playing from his bed
I'll never understand people like you. I'm pretty sure he knows full well he's fat and looks like jabba the hutt with a keyboard without you going into his chat and reminding him. Does it make you feel better about yourself or something?

Really not something to brag about. I've been in his stream a couple times now, and he's at least entertaining. More than can be said about most of the other EQ streamers.