Everquest - Selos Server - 20th Anniversary Casual Server

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gotta think about what are the best clickies outta PoTime! Gonna be essentially farming it for 3 months, who fairs best outta there going into GoD?

Raid geared SK is great for farming Inktaz armor in GoD? I remember on Vulak, you could make a fortune selling those armor pieces? Probably getting the name wrong. Shaman get TA which is amazing! I remember I blew my DKP load back 15 years ago on Quarm's shoulders for the mana regen click!

Then cross reference that list with who looks best in Guise? Of course non DE classes... Druids, Paladins, Monks... Ogres or Trolls shifting to the better looking DE...

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Do ogres keep frontal stun immunity in illusion though? I remember enchanters get it when going ogre.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
I'll likely break down and play this, since I've already been catching myself planning what to play. Better than being addicted to crack I suppose.

Thinking Beastlord & Cleric for nice relaxed box team, and all around usefulness. Never played a healer seriously in EQ, I figure Cleric can't be that complicated to get a handle on right? I tinkered with a BST on one of the TLP's, almost a new class compared to back in the day. I'll be maining the cleric essentially, so won't worry about any of the pros vs cons of the bst.

I remember fero being annoying, but it wasn't the worst possible role you could get stuck with in a raid. BST was probaly my favorite alt to raid with during PoP, was pretty relaxed for me. I pressed buttons, the mana starved loved me every 10-15(?)min, and DPS constantly sending me tells sounding like the dude with the cheeseburger in Menace2Society...

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
I'll probably play too, that Amtrak guild post sounds appealing. It's just figuring out what to play. Thinking SK/Shm, but it will likely change.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
All these motherfuckas saying they weren’t going to play 3 weeks ago all be like

19FC6966-6C5B-4C40-8381-528DB66AED42.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Torok

Trakanon Raider
Rubicite is also time gated on the Early Cazic zone, it is not the same time gate as the guise. (Unless this changed since Phinegal anyway). Ragefire and Phinny rubicite started dropping something like 2-4 weeks after launch.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Baseball, what you watch if you want to fall asleep fast.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users