Everquest TLP - Aradune and Rizlona Servers (Now with real customer service)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Imagine feeling the need to really farm money in elf pixel simulator so you can sell krono to afford your double wide

1594941769645.gif

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just used a 7 layer burrito as a pocket pussy while selling a Thorny Vine BP for 4kr. Feels so fucking good.

• 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Go kill Grobb Guards. It's like 13pp+ minimum each and every kill and no faction hits except for guards.

These things are so camped 24x7 by the same 4 boxer that this is the first TLE server I HAVEN'T earned the troll slayer title on lol. And they are mean about KSing you too.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always thought the people killing highkeep guards were the shit and gods of money making

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
I always thought the people killing highkeep guards were the shit and gods of money making

It's probably a good way to make money with advloot, 40 slot bags and a pet class. Create a target macro for each guard by name, send pet in after each target macro has executed, go afk, check on it now and again to make sure you don't get banned. Sit near merchant. It's like 5 plat per fine steel short sword.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What's a few solid guilds to apply to if I just wanna show up for maybe two nights a raiding a week - I know most guilds aren't insanely strict with raid %? Who knows, maybe I'll actually make it past PoTime this time.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does the hole have a good ZEM bonus? I didn’t see it on Zaides list a few pages back.
As said, the ZEM is basically gone, but the experience there is better than other places because of the level of mobs there. You get an Enchanter charming a level 51 Rock Golem, and hasting it, the group DPS goes nuts, and you're churning through mobs that are overall higher level than other zones. That's why the experience ends up being better.

Sterling

El Presidente
As said, the ZEM is basically gone, but the experience there is better than other places because of the level of mobs there. You get an Enchanter charming a level 51 Rock Golem, and hasting it, the group DPS goes nuts, and you're churning through mobs that are overall higher level than other zones. That's why the experience ends up being better.
Pretty sure OOT with that same charm would be faster xp, but Hole certainly has better loot.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah the undead area is probably reasonable for the early part of the kunark grind at least.
On Mangler my group was there for Kunark launch. Did 50 to 55ish in a couple hours. I'd have to check logs for how fast, but probably 8ish hours?'

Edit: just checked. Hit 51 at 5:01 (wow DBG actually used to launch on time) and 55 at 4:24 AM. So 11 hours for 5 levels in undead tower with 1 or 2 charm pets and some oog bullshit. I think the limiting factor was actually mobs.

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I confirmed that Efreeti and Gobs > Hole (most camps). The only one I didn't test was undead which is apparently the best camp. So ymmv.

• 1Like