Faceless - Recruiting for Selo Server

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who the fuck considers gaming retirement? Like completely go without games? That's dumb bruh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It's like what do you do without gaming?

Do you get super into mowing your lawn and general lawn care activities?

• 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I found the humor in the character arc as the story sentence progressed. Tribulations for our hero indeed!

I think it's time to retire from drinking from water bottles. I'm too old for that shit; I want my water from coffee mugs only. Like wtf? Retire from gaming LoL.

It's like what Doyle Brunson said about poker... You don't stop playing because you get old... you get old because you stop playing.

Vexco

Trakanon Raider
Does Faceless have many Aussie members?
Real tempted to give Selos a crack. My last tlp was Lockjaw but the 6 month unlocks were too slow for my liking.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Faceless has a few Aussie members and during batphone expansions we will have raids during all hours of the day. However, we are mostly NA players and our settled playtime is based around that.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Honestly? We're going to always have a ton of Warriors and Shadowknights. No one plays Paladins and they're amazing. Great group tanks, AMAZING raid utility between ramp tanking, group healing, brells, no damage stun off tanking. And you get to be like one of a couple in the guild so you're not a nobody.
I've not played a Paladin in a really long time, at least not seriously. With Luclin start, they right away get Cease and Desist, instead of having to rely on Blind for aggro. Gonna be a good time!

Sold!!

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yea, pretty good chance I try to roll a second box for a Bard/Pally duo. Luclin start + DE mask available makes Pally more appealing than normal and its a box I've been wanting to run. We'll see though. Had the pally dream for ages and never stick to it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hate EQ lol... i've been considering gaming retirement lately but

original.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yea, pretty good chance I try to roll a second box for a Bard/Pally duo. Luclin start + DE mask available makes Pally more appealing than normal and its a box I've been wanting to run. We'll see though. Had the pally dream for ages and never stick to it.

Man, pally is just so fucking slow in my experience, at least solo/duo in anything thats not undead. Im sure in groups hes fine.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Man, pally is just so fucking slow in my experience, at least solo/duo in anything thats not undead. Im sure in groups hes fine.

yeah pally is my favorite class and even considering that, i'd never two-box one without my second box being a class that's pretty heavy on DPS.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can resist the urge this time around. Selo's starts on Luclin? That alone was enough for me to be all, nah. The nostalgia tied to the first 3 expansions is all that held power over me.

Sterling

El Presidente
I can resist the urge this time around. Selo's starts on Luclin? That alone was enough for me to be all, nah. The nostalgia tied to the first 3 expansions is all that held power over me.
The problem is once the nostalgia wears off the actual gameplay of some of the early expansions is pretty shit. Many of the expansions people bitch about actually turn out to be some of the best expansions on TLP. GoD is probably the best TLP expansion in my opinion at least through SoD, and Luclin is probably the best of the pre GoD expansions.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Luclin is a full fledged expansion and great. We get to actually experience some of these zones we never do. We get to enjoy some raid content we used to do only once or twice for orbs and now the loot kind of matters for a bit. I'm hyped.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think starting at Luclin is the smartest decision they made. Not that Luclin is even all that great, but having enough content at the start of the server to keep people busy and interested has always been the downfall of these TLP's. Well, that and ridiculously stupid long expansion timers.

• 3Like

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
I like the Luclin start. It's different than what we've gotten before and you're pretty forced to go back and do at least some Velious in order to actually beat it which makes the race somewhat interesting as it opens up a lot of different strategies for how to gear up a guild ASAP in order to tackle the big bads of Luclin.

• 3Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I (among others) have always wanted to catch up to live and feel like this server is the best shot. I don't know that I'll make it the whole 2 years, but new raids every month is a way better offering than any other mmo right now.

• 1Like

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I'm really happy about the ruleset, but I bet they change it to satisfy the casuals. Itll make me sad.