Fall 2012 Anime Thread

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, good episode, but why won't he just DW all the time?

Regarding the next arc, does he carry over his badass stats and level once again?

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Where did her sword go in the end anyway? Looked like all he had at the end was his.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Last time I talked about Fairy Tail over here, people were all hating, but it's kinda my favourite fight anime. I like the fact that fights don't drag over 30 EP, cut by two dozen fillers. Animation is decent, it's kinda fun at times and the music is fitting.

Blide_sl

shitlord
It's a shame how quick FT burns through manga material but I'd rather it be like that than drag on like OP tends to do. So far FT's filler isn't terrible like Bleach or Naruto's.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
FT's filler is decent, yeah. You're not really left asking "how the fuck would they even make that work if it were canon", like with Bleach especially.

Gotta love this week's last fight, too. I kinda want to know what the hell Ultear did to him in the end that made him lose conciousness. =D

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Also, we need spoiler tags bigtime, or am I missing something?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Where did her sword go in the end anyway? Looked like all he had at the end was his.
Good call. From the moment he broke through, he appeared to only have his sword. She didn't have it back, though. Who knows.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
FT is likely my least enjoyed fight anime. I generally only watch it after 10-15 episodes build up just so i can push it to my external drive. SAO has pretty short fights but they are pretty amazing in comparison. Then you have long drawn out amazing fights like in OP or Naruto.

That aside SAO was pretty awesome this week, tho i think i like the action in his first solo attempt more than this time w/ the collective effort.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Onii-chan Dakedo for this week was sweet lol. first episode to have some sort of substance after 9 tries.

Picture of the Week
XoRC5.gif

XoRC5.gif

XoRC5.gif

Gromit

Golden Knight of the Realm
Magi isn't talked about all that much here, but it's been going pretty strong I think. Ugo bringing the ass the beat this episode was nice!

Blide_sl

shitlord
Does Aladdin get less annoying as the show progresses? Kind of stopped watching after that horseman village arc.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I don't mind Aladdin at all really. That aside Ugo did put the hurt on ya buddy Judal. It was such a change in how things were going i had to read the wiki just to see why he went all terminator on him.