Fall 2012 Anime Thread

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Random (semi-)recommendation from the autumn season: Girls Und Panzer is genuinely much better than the description of it makes it sound. It's not going to change your life or anything but it's a solid little take on the typical "high school team/club/etc" series with the proviso that the 'sport' in question is WW2 tank warfare. If you like anime & World of Tanks...give it a watch.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I found Girls Und Panzer to be... boring. Maybe I gave up too early (ep 2 or 3) but... meh.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
JoJo's 2nd arc is already full of win. This might by my favourite show of the season just because of how over the top it is.

Malkav

French Madman
Well, at least we'll get Nekomonagatari and Kizumonogatari and both of them will be awesome.

Oh wait, bet we'll have to wait for at least spring to come up before a DVD release and some team actually put out sub for it.
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Asuna got stripped. Nothing else to say. Thought it would be bad and then watched it, it was worse than bad...loss for words...usually i hold the complaints and find something to enjoy...but goddamn...i have no words...

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
What did you figure was going to happen? Only one thing was virtually guaranteed to happen this episode, and everyone already knew what it was, so how disappointed can you really be?

I like it when the good guy takes one step forward and realizes there's more to come. It was cheesy. It was horribly anti-climactic compared to the fight he had to endure to get up there. But, in the end, he still won (for now), and that's good. The fact that we're going to have to watch next show to see what this "new world" is going to be is ass, but... whatever. Just means more SAO, and there's nothing bad about that.

Also, Suguha seems to be over her weeping. Good.