Fall 2016 Anime Thread

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
FMA:B has a nice set of OVA's as well. I remember buying the entire collection in BluRay on Amazon a few years ago. Collection 1&2 were $23.49/each as a Lightning Deal. And the OVA collection was an additional $12.49

Collection 1 was episodes 1-33. Collection 2 is 34-64. The OVA collection has the 4 OVA's.

Not a bad series for $60 total.

I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to watch some of these shows that I'm saving for her. She'll probably hate them, but at least the option is there for her to watch.

Make sure you have a copy of "Free!" waiting for her.

anime-wallpapers-free-15.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Rakasha Street just confused the fuck out of me - who is the little brother and big brother?

• 1Like

Soulfire

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nah its not. I want an anime as well for League. Have for years. Though the owners of riot are making an anime based off of Esports. It's called The Kings Avatar. Too bad it's gonna be a Chinese anime. Looks good though.

Just watched the first episode of Bloodivores. That's one hell of an ending for the first episode. Probably shouldn't have had the preview at the end though.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So ...
Setouchi Keijo Training School is about a fighting style where girls hit each other with their butts.

Yes you read that right

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I watched Shuumatsu no Izetta and it's decent. The story of it is... Nazi's are Nazi'ing around fake Europe invading the various countries. There's a small county that believes in magic that's also getting invaded. A princess from that country is out on a mission to secure help for her country from other countries but Nazi's find her. Fortunately, her personal white witch appears, and she can cause all kinds of havoc.

The animation was top notch. Show is beautiful. The first episode left me wanting more. I'll happily watch this series.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just watched the first episode of Euphonium. They are trolling the hell out of everyone with the Kumiko x Reina stuff.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So let's see for this season I guess its BBQK, Iron blood orphans, and Izetta I guess. Nothing outstanding like re:zero yet. BBK started off with a weak 1st episode but the second one picked up the pace. Izetta's second episode was a little lack luster as well but I guess they are building up the characters. Iron blood orphans is more of the same. Remember it took a while for it to take off and it looks like they are going the same route this time as well.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Watched drifter, much much potential there too.

Iron blood orphans with a very strong first episode out of the gates. Same with Haikku, god I missed that fucking show.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The voice actor who plays Coach Ukai (the younger) in Haiykuu just died. Not good.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
TO BE HERO is hilarious. I don't like those 5min shows, but these 10min ones seem not too bad so far.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Got around to watching Digimon Tri : Confession. What a fucking letdown. So many unanswered questions.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
There are some continuing shows bu this season looks pretty fuckin pitiful lol

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sadly, the only show I am interested in watching is Ajin, but Drifters looks like it might be fun.

• 1Like