Fall 2021 Anime Thread

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Demon Slayer was all kinds of Japanese tentacle monster. Like... way too much.
Have you not already watched Mugen Train?

I'm impressed how well the movie chops up into nearly perfect length tv episodes, I guess they probably planned from the beginning to re-air the movie as the beginning of Season 2 and designed the movie in 18-20 minute chunks.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

I'm impressed how well the movie chops up into nearly perfect length tv episodes, I guess they probably planned from the beginning to re-air the movie as the beginning of Season 2 and designed the movie in 18-20 minute chunks.
Movie was good. Pretty sure they could make random chops and it'd work out.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Movie was good. Pretty sure they could make random chops and it'd work out.
What I mean is that aside from the prequel episode, I don't think they've added or cut anything. Every episode so far has felt like a natural stopping point, as opposed to someone just hitting pause on a bluray and being like 'ok we can watch some more next week'.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What I mean is that aside from the prequel episode, I don't think they've added or cut anything. Every episode so far has felt like a natural stopping point, as opposed to someone just hitting pause on a bluray and being like 'ok we can watch some more next week'.

I don't feel like there's enough left to fill out the rest of the fall season. I'm hoping for more than just a rehash and an intro episode for this season.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't feel like there's enough left to fill out the rest of the season. I'm hoping for more than just a rehash and an intro episode for this season.
They said there's gonna be new content after Mugen Train is done

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

I have it downloaded, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I will watch it for real after they finish with this arc of the Anime, though I guess it'll be a second viewing then.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching current Demon Slayer episodes just reinforces how shitty the movie truly was, aside from the epic ending.

Tensei is into its filler episodes now, sadly.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They aren't filler. This was part of the light novel. It's gearing up to try and find his lost mother.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bros... the only thing i ever posted was 'made in abyss season 2 when' and i missed a 4 day gap of the season 2 trailer

im cryin'

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ready for this season to be over it blows. Only thing I am still watching is Finest Assassin and it needs to move some shit along.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm enjoying Aquatope, Assassin, Hero's Party, Paladin, Fruit of Evolution, Platinum End (Suicide Angels) & Kyoukai Senki (GUNDAM type show).
Oh yeah, also Jobless Reincarnation, Demon Slayer and finally, a 5 minute show about two co-workers. It's dumb, but I like it anyway.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Oh good my feelings didn't get punched enough this season.

Let's go made in abyss season 2

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm enjoying Aquatope, Assassin, Hero's Party, Paladin, Fruit of Evolution, Platinum End (Suicide Angels) & Kyoukai Senki (GUNDAM type show).
Oh yeah, also Jobless Reincarnation, Demon Slayer and finally, a 5 minute show about two co-workers. It's dumb, but I like it anyway.
Fruit of evolution is dumb, but I'm enjoying it.

How is ranking of kings not on that list? That show and demon slayer are probably the only thing this season that won't fall down the memory hole in the next year or two. Just what they're doing with the art makes it such a joy to watch.