Fall 2021 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Oh yea, should have mentioned it. Takt Op. Destiny is probably worth the 3 episode try. It's premise is a bit gay, but the animation and action are good. Reminds me some of Vivy, but I doubt it'll be that good when its all done.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Ranking of Kings episode 3 dropped. To me this is the best show this season. Can't recommend it enough for the three episode try. First episode definitely makes it seem like a cute kids show, but two and three drastically change the tone of the show. It's akin to game of thrones almost. People murdering each other, politics, dark themes and I definitely feel bad for shadowdude. The animation style has really grown on me too.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Ranking of Kings episode 3 dropped. To me this is the best show this season. Can't recommend it enough for the three episode try. First episode definitely makes it seem like a cute kids show, but two and three drastically change the tone of the show. It's akin to game of thrones almost. People murdering each other, politics, dark themes and I definitely feel bad for shadowdude. The animation style has really grown on me too.
I will give this a try thanks.

• 1Solidarity

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
0B2B60B7-B676-4422-BDD1-2E4AC7F30CF1.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm over at the big theater right now, watching the My Hero Academia movie. So far, it's decent.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
H O L Y S H I T that episode of 86 was fucking incredible.

dont forget to watch the last 30 seconds after the ED.

god damn that was so fucking good.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh yeah, I just remembered a Mushoku Tensei spoiler about the dude that Rudy was in the cage with at the animal person village.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I started watching that Blue Period show, and it's good. Then something happened way out of left field in the third episode.

The blonde chick asked this black guy to date her in episode 2. Then episode 3, they suddenly break up. The MC walks over to her and is like "Did you tell him you're a man?" Then it changes into a talk about transvestites. Why does this shit need to be in Anime also?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ranking of Kings is damn good! Really enjoyed the 1st three episodes.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
So I started watching that Blue Period show, and it's good. Then something happened way out of left field in the third episode.

The blonde chick asked this black guy to date her in episode 2. Then episode 3, they suddenly break up. The MC walks over to her and is like "Did you tell him you're a man?" Then it changes into a talk about transvestites. Why does this shit need to be in Anime also?
Yeah that caught me off guard and thought I had missed something in a previous episode. Concur with the "why does this have to be in every show" but for whatever reason it doesnt bother me in this show. Probably because its not shoved in your face every 2 seconds.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if the tone of Mushoku Tensei will change a bit now after this last episode with Rudy realizing the scope of the disaster.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.

It's a netflix show. Required for entry.