Fall 2021 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Incredible episode of Mushoku Tensei. Rudius fucked some shit up.
Take that North Saint!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
86 remembered we aren’t allowed to be happy for more than 1 episode.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy

yeah first 2 eps i was like huh ok this is different but i still like it

<third episode>

ah, there we go. back to the emotional buttfucking.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
yeah first 2 eps i was like huh ok this is different but i still like it

<third episode>

ah, there we go. back to the emotional buttfucking.
first time GIF

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Lol i just watched that last night

All the feel goods with fido etc then .....NOPE GET FUCKED.

God i love this show.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Assassin is good but the first couple eps are basically identical to Mushoku Tensei's first couple lol. It'll obviously go a different route just wanted to point that out.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Assassin is good but the first couple eps are basically identical to Mushoku Tensei's first couple lol. It'll obviously go a different route just wanted to point that out.

Like that anime also! LOL. But yeah. it's pretty carbon copy.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Assassin is good but the first couple eps are basically identical to Mushoku Tensei's first couple lol.
That's why every reincarnation Isekai just speedruns that stuff, like: "it's like Mushoku Tensei, and for detailed explanations just read that"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm not even sure what Komiwa is. Doing a google search didn't pull up anything.

Ok, Nyaa found Komi Can't Communicate

EDIT: Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu is the full Japanese title.

EDIT 2: After watching the things that were on Nyaa (just trailers and an early release of the first 10 minutes), it's a show that will be on Netflix.
Netflix Release - October 21st.
The first episode aired yesterday on Netflix. So there you go.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just started 2nd season of 86 and all I can say is these mfers better not EVER go back!!!!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I thought faraway paladin was gonna be a more wholesome pedo tensei. Here we are episode 3 having him clean the jizz out his underwear after sneaking a peak on the girl while he's still a kid. I guess the woman being a magically animated corpse makes it better. Fucking japanese people.

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I thought faraway paladin was gonna be a more wholesome pedo tensei. Here we are episode 3 having him clean the jizz out his underwear after sneaking a peak on the girl while he's still a kid. I guess the woman being a magically animated corpse makes it better. Fucking japanese people.
technically shes a mummy

• 1Barf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Another show that is kinda going under the radar that I'm enjoying is Ranking kings. The art style and main character give it a really cheery feel, but at the same time there's some incredibly dark themes thrown in that I think a kid would completely miss, Like the soldiers are carrying banners which are actually the lifeless bodies of the monsters flapping in the wind. It probably just looks like flags to a kid.

I dunno, the show has kinda been a hidden gem of the season for me so far, but only two episodes in.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I couldn't get through the whole first episode. It looked like kids shit, and the story of the Emperor's New Clothes was bad. I don't think I'll try it again, even if it's better than my first look.

Malkav

French Madman
The first episode aired yesterday on Netflix. So there you go.

Except that as usual, for a show with a lot of signs, Netflix won't translate half of them and the remaining half will have utter shit typesetting with subtitles blocks all over the place. I'll definitely take the fansubs for this one.

Fadaar

That guy
The number of good shows not on CR this season sucks. Only ones I'm watching are 86, Paladin, Assassin, and Demon Slayer. Two of those are second seasons. Le sigh, guess I need to put my new NAS to use.

• 1Solidarity