Fall 2021 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Fruit of Evolution is retarded. But I find myself laughing a lot so I keep watching it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe not exactly a fall anime, but I saw the MHA: World's Heroes or whatever movie yesterday.

Holy shit, it was just ridiculously bad, but very much in a "lets make fun of this retarded shit" kind of bad way.

No idea how they could swing that much lower than Heroes Rising, but they accomplished that goal and so much more.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe not exactly a fall anime, but I saw the MHA: World's Heroes or whatever movie yesterday.

Holy shit, it was just ridiculously bad, but very much in a "lets make fun of this retarded shit" kind of bad way.

No idea how they could swing that much lower than Heroes Rising, but they accomplished that goal and so much more.
The trailer I watched made it sound pretty fucking retarded so I'm not terribly surprised.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Why the fuck are people talking about AldNoah? That show was great, then garbage. Total waste of time overall.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

If anyone cares, here's the big conclusion to the movie.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That looks like it'll be good. I loved the first two seasons.

And... Yeah, watching that, I thought the exact same thing as what's shouted at 1:25 of the video.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I tend to not watch many anime movies since they usually have fuck all to do with the main plot and feel like 2 hour filler. I do like the shit out of Jujustu Kiasen though so maybe.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
86……

I swear to god.

I fucking swear to god if that bitch dies i’m out.

Fuck.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Aldnoah has the best battle music

Well yea. Composed by Sawano. All his shit is great.

Loved Gravity Wall, Brave the Ocean and Sh0ut from Re:Creators as well.

Last edited:

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Paladin I thought was great. Also watch after the credits.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
86……

I swear to god.

I fucking swear to god if that bitch dies i’m out.

Fuck.
There is no way. They will destroy the artillery and then head to the republic to save her. Right? RIGHT??

• 1Rustled

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Paladin, Moshuku and 86 were all absolutely fantastic this week.

But many feelings were punched.