Fall 2022 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
To your eternity season 2? Hot damn this season needs to stop being so awesome.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Fe_ii-hXkAMIgAD.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
There's 2 rom-com type shows this season that aren't bad. Both are about marriage. The first is this high school that forces students to act as husband and wife in order to pass the class. And the top couples from the class are allowed to change partners. The concept is silly, but the show isn't terrible. Oh, it's called "More Than a Married Couple, but Not Lovers".

The next is another marriage one. This dude starts attending a new school. Before his first day, he gets a fortune that he will encounter a bunch of new people and have new experiences with them. So the new school starts and it's all transfer girls and a strange teacher. Somehow all of them were contacted by the dude's father to be potential spouses for the kid, so he has to figure out the girl onslaught (including the teacher). It's a dumb show, but makes me smile none the less. This show is called "Love Flops".

This fucking American Inventor right there.

Talks about rom com this season, refuses to watch kaguya sama.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This fucking American Inventor right there.

Talks about rom com this season, refuses to watch kaguya sama.
Thank you for picking up my slack, I read his post and it totally slipped my mind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Watching Chainsaw Man battle is really satisfying in a childish way. He's a very cool for my eternally young psyche.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am catching up on some stuff over on CR. Shield Hero S2 is fucking awesome.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Another great episode from akiba maid wars. I sitll have no idea what the show is about, but nothing like that is important here.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
so guess this year's simpsons halloween episode was a death note spoof, animated by the actual japanese studio lol

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I haven't watched The Simpsons since the fucking movie came out. I wasn't watching it before the movie, but I did go to see it. Anyway, I downloaded this episode and it wasn't terrible. Interesting take on Lisa and a kinda hot asian Marge. It pokes fun of the original Death Note, but it wasn't a bad mini episode by any stretch. The Death Note part was about 10 minutes long.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still really enjoying Chainsaw Man. The animation quality is stunning, and the fight scenes are very exciting. Not the same type of excitement as Demon Slayer, but still VERY good.

• 2Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm still really enjoying Chainsaw Man. The animation quality is stunning, and the fight scenes are very exciting. Not the same type of excitement as Demon Slayer, but still VERY good.

Ya. My fav of the season so far. The dialogue between CSM and the leech was great! Yap Yap Yap Yap!

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
The animation in chainsaw man is never seen before shit tbh, even the chill scenes are just flowing perfectly, the lightning is on point, every scene really has an atmosphere, a personality.

I mean we've known for a while MAPA could flex, but god fucking damn it they didn't need to flex this hard on my boy getting up, making coffee and reading the paper while smoking a cig.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
The animation in chainsaw man is never seen before shit tbh, even the chill scenes are just flowing perfectly, the lightning is on point, every scene really has an atmosphere, a personality.

I mean we've known for a while MAPA could flex, but god fucking damn it they didn't need to flex this hard on my boy getting up, making coffee and reading the paper while smoking a cig.

yeah like the detailed animation for the simplest shit like him tying his hair up is insane. they didn't need to flex this hard but they decided to go full roid rage.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Too bad the story is.... not interesting at all thus far

Leon

<Silver Donator>
At this point it's like reading Playboy for the articles.

Yeah basically this.

I can get my fill of story telling in other anime.

I'm just here for the eye candy and gore.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This week didn't disappoint again.

It's the only show I'm really looking forward to every week. The crazy shit they come up is great every single week.

"The proceeds from Maid Sheep? Yeah, we just wiped them out."

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah basically this.

I can get my fill of story telling in other anime.

I'm just here for the eye candy and gore.
I want a gif of the titty squeeze gesture Denji and Power did.

• 2Like