Fall 2023 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man, what are they doing with Goblin Slayer? They skipped arcs and the whole Rhea Scout thing is still not dealt with. Are they planning another movie?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
btw, apothecary diaries is an absolute banger of a show.

If you haven't watched it yet, do so asap.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
After the last JJK ep, I was all in my feels searching Google to see if a certain thing was for real and got spoiled on a bigger thing that happens... My own fault but now I feel less unsure on if I should read ahead in the Manga.

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
btw, apothecary diaries is an absolute banger of a show.

If you haven't watched it yet, do so asap.
I've watched a few Episodes so far and it seems kinda boring. So far she's just the girl that can do no wrong and never has the hero's journey. No one can figure out the poison, she figures it out right away. It's not the worst thing I've seen, just kinda meh.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I've watched a few Episodes so far and it seems kinda boring. So far she's just the girl that can do no wrong and never has the hero's journey. No one can figure out the poison, she figures it out right away. It's not the worst thing I've seen, just kinda meh.
It's mostly a slice of life anime, just in a strange setting. I do like MC's voice. I am a sucker for a smoky voice no matter what language she is speaking.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
After the last JJK ep, I was all in my feels searching Google to see if a certain thing was for real and got spoiled on a bigger thing that happens... My own fault but now I feel less unsure on if I should read ahead in the Manga.

Whole damn manga is a gut punch. Just like Chainsaw Man.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jjk episodes are 30 minute time warps

Same with frieran. Anime fans are eating so good right now. I haven't even started goblin slayer 2 and have yet to even pick up shield hero series.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Did you watch the mini skit at the end of the episode? It was more of the song.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shangri-la is great, every episode feels too short though I want more.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Frieren's passive ability to summon onion ninjas is OP as all fuck.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Frieren's passive ability to summon onion ninjas is OP as all fuck.
I kinda want to know what you mean by that. Is that a comment on her ability to jump out a carriage compared to the dwarf's ability to jump off a rock?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Is the over the top shittiness of the other three cardinal heroes some kind of meta commentary on how ridiculous it is to just summon random people to your world and expect them to save it? I know the otherworlders in Slime were shitty people too but at least they were competent shitty people.

Also surprise villain Myne just reminds me how goddamn stupid it is that she tried to murder Naofumi back near the end of season 1 and it was just played for laughs instead of her being tossed in a fucking dungeon. Assuming that's really her, because Naofumi apparently isn't smart enough to tell the queen what's going on.

• 1Like