Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (2018)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
they could just keep having new students and new adventures. there doesnt need to be a "boy who lived" in it to be interesting. the world was pretty baller to begin with . there easily could be a few series of films they could do before everyone gets sick of it. by going the prequel route and continuing with the harry potter timeline they have pigeonholed themselves and with the last movie they are causing glaring plotholes. i mean they could do that with sequels and involve Harry's son. maybe make him not a fuckup who lucks into everything. actually make him a good student/magician and his friends be the dumbshits who get into troubles.

Hollywood blows dick and utilizing amazing worlds to build shit. They could have done tons of Harry Potter world shit that had nothing to do with Harry Potter, same could be said for the Matrix world, or John Wick world, or the Riddick universe, only group that seems to be milking that ball bag properly was Marvel, and I would say Starware but that's a cesspool of aids.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fantastic Beasts logo keeps getting smaller. Can't wait for the cast photo and there's 100 people lol.
thre sequel wasnt much bigger.
iu

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know, I actualy checked and confirmed it was the same size, but I wanted to make the joke anyway lol.
the funny thing is. all the Harry Potter movies, its reversed. you have a gigantic Harry Potter title and the chapter is teeny tiny.
iu

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
the funny thing is. all the Harry Potter movies, its reversed. you have a gigantic Harry Potter title and the chapter is teeny tiny.
iu
Yeah we know that the "Fantastic Beasts" part has been pretty poorly recieved and everyone is in it for Dumbledore vs Grindlewald.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah we know that the "Fantastic Beasts" part has been pretty poorly recieved and everyone is in it for Dumbledore vs Grindlewald.
too bad nobody gives a damn about Grindlewald. he had a very minor role in Harry Potter and he got bitchslapped in the first Fantastic Beasts. then later, Voldemort just straight up rapes him. the guy is a massive nobody. what i wondered, is if Dumbledore was a match for Voldemort. why wasnt he able to stop him? i mean everyone said Voldemort was the scariest thing ever. but they also said Dumbledore was the greatest wizard ever. so what was he doing all this time when the rest of the Order Of The Phoenix was trying and failing to stop Voldemort? was he too busy blowing Grindlewald?

Chris

Potato del Grande
too bad nobody gives a damn about Grindlewald. he had a very minor role in Harry Potter and he got bitchslapped in the first Fantastic Beasts. then later, Voldemort just straight up rapes him. the guy is a massive nobody. what i wondered, is if Dumbledore was a match for Voldemort. why wasnt he able to stop him? i mean everyone said Voldemort was the scariest thing ever. but they also said Dumbledore was the greatest wizard ever. so what was he doing all this time when the rest of the Order Of The Phoenix was trying and failing to stop Voldemort? was he too busy blowing Grindlewald?
Johnny Depp really hurt Grindlewald, we had an entire movie to build him up and it was... nothing... and now he is recast so what little they did is wasted.

Meanwhile the Dumbledore casting was perfect, they really needed an attractive Grindlewald to queerbait people with.

Dumbledore vs Voldemort... Voldemort and the Death Eaters were always in hiding doing terrorist attacks. It's like asking why Bush didn't airstrike Bin Laden. Voldemort runs away when they actually do fight and by then Dumbledore knows that it is futile to beat him via normal means. Dumbledore can't be everywhere and protect everyone, so he chooses to keep the school safe, the Ministry wanted him to be Minister of Magic originally to keep THEM safe.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Johnny Depp really hurt Grindlewald, we had an entire movie to build him up and it was... nothing... and now he is recast so what little they did is wasted.

Meanwhile the Dumbledore casting was perfect, they really needed an attractive Grindlewald to queerbait people with.

Dumbledore vs Voldemort... Voldemort and the Death Eaters were always in hiding doing terrorist attacks. It's like asking why Bush didn't airstrike Bin Laden. Voldemort runs away when they actually do fight and by then Dumbledore knows that it is futile to beat him via normal means. Dumbledore can't be everywhere and protect everyone, so he chooses to keep the school safe, the Ministry wanted him to be Minister of Magic originally to keep THEM safe.
well, the Order was capable of catching up with his crew and they got fucked up. the Potters had to go into hiding and were hunterd down and murdered. what good was protecting the school kids if all the Order was massacred and there would have no line of defense left when Voldemort and The Death Eaters assailed the school? basically what happened in Deathly Hallows, but without Harry to save the day.