Fantasy Football 2013 Advice Thread

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Romo. He will probably have to put up some numbers to keep up with the Saints.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RG3! is heating up!! Just in time for my final stretch.. yea, I know it was the Vikings but that boy looked poised!!

@ Tarrant I'm rethinking my Romo suggestion over Wilson I posted above.. Did you know the Saints have only let up 7 passing TD's this year??

I need to decided on Andre Brown or J. Rodgers. I might roll the dice with Brown.. Just wish I knew how much the Giants plan to use him. Kind of hoping he gets in there and runs hard enough that they keep feeding him. I guess I like my chances behind Hills than I do behind Sjax

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
RG3! is heating up!! Just in time for my final stretch.. yea, I know it was the Vikings but that boy looked poised!!

@ Tarrant I'm rethinking my Romo suggestion over Wilson I posted above.. Did you know the Saints have only let up 7 passing TD's this year??

I need to decided on Andre Brown or J. Rodgers. I might roll the dice with Brown.. Just wish I knew how much the Giants plan to use him. Kind of hoping he gets in there and runs hard enough that they keep feeding him. I guess I like my chances behind Hills than I do behind Sjax
Did you know the Saints haven't faced very many good QB's this year, Tom Brady and then Matt Ryan (not having a good year) and then Jay Cutler and the rest aren't even in Cutler or Ryan's league.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He may have a decent week but I'm not sure if he will have more points than Wilson. That's the real question.. They gave up 7 all year.. What are the chances he throws for 3? I have Dez so I want him to do well but I'm not expecting anything spectacular after thinking more about this.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
At TE in a standard PPR league who do you guys think between Antonio Gates and Julius Thomas? I already have TY Hilton in the flex.

Nothar

Molten Core Raider
PPR league. Need to decide on RB2. Got CJ2K locked into RB1 slot against Jags and need to decide between Sproles, Spiller or Pierre Thomas for other RB. From reading reports, appears both Sproles and Spiller are completely recovered from injuries, but no clue who to trust more this week.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Standard scoring flex spot Julius Thomas or MJD? I'm leaning MJD this week.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's a tough one. Thomas just gets so man tds he's hard to sit. That said MJD seems to have come around a bit. I think this is a case where you can't regret either guy. I bet they both produce fairly well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I shoulda went with Wilson probably. Only half time and he's only 1.5 points shy of his projected totals of almost 21 points.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He seemed like the safer pick after I thought about it more but let's see what romo does. Hopefully your week isn't depending on it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Dude in one of my leagues either gave up or didn't pay attention. He kept Brady, on bye-week, in rather than putting in Kaepernick. Tom Brady's 0 points were > Kaepernick's -2.8 points. Clutch non-decision.

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Unless there is as scoring adjustment, I'm going to lose this week by 0.9 points.
frown.png