Fantasy Football: 2015 Advice Thread

Pinch_sl

shitlord
How many fantasy seasons will be ruined (mine included) by Lacy, and how many will be saved by that last Rodgers --> Rodgers play?

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
I read an article earlier called "Top Ten Fantasy Busts for 2015."

I had 4 of the 10 on my team (Lacy, Hyde, D. Thomas, Manning). Needless to say, I won't be going to the playoffs in that league.

Sterling

El Presidente
In the PPR league here I spent big money on CJ Anderson, Lacy and Manning. Luckily I also spent a bunch on Gronk. Thankfully Fitzgerald was cheap and Palmer was available on waivers.

Fadaar

That guy
So our playoffs is 2 weeks per matchup and this is the second week of the first round. I was down by 32.1 after last week and only down by 6.1 with Martavis Bryant (end of 1st half atm) and Matt Jones (Redskins RB playing tomorrow night) left and all his players are done. Thought for sure I was done but I actually have a good chance.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I can sit Martin, but I'll run Lacy and Williams with him. Thanks for the input.
For anyone that cares or wants a laugh, I lost by 10 points. If I had stuck with my gut and went with Allen, I would have won by ~24. It's not like it's the first time I've ever missed the playoffs, but this one stings.

Pinch_sl

shitlord
I, too, am a victim of Lacy. Lost by 6 with playoffs on the line, and I started Lacy over Jeremy Hill. I figured that Hill had burned me too many times this season, and at least Fat Eddie was hitting his stride and was a reliable source of points.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went 9-4 in a league, BUT because it has divisions I will miss the playoffs. My fault for being in a league so shitty it uses divisions, but still feels bad man.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Finished 10-3 in .5 ppr. 3 loses came by a combined 20 points, 2 against the same opponent.

rrr_img_119047.jpg

On bye this week.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finished 9-4 in my work league regular season. I went from being a disgruntled Chiefs fan who barely watched any football to watching a few games a week and reading the ff subreddit. Good way to kill time.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
10 man league. We have 2 people at 8-5 (locked up playoff spots), 2 at 7-6 but one of them is a virtual lock since he's 101 pts above the next closest person. 5 at 6-7 and 1 at 5-8. Going in to next week we have a 6-man race for the one last playoff spot. The 7-6 guy has to lose for any of the 5 of us to have a shot and then it comes down to points. Definitely the closest, most intense finish to a fantasy football season i've been a part of in my 8 years of playing. Usually there will be 3+ people completely out of contention with 4-10 records and whatnot and it'll maybe be a 3-man race for the 4th spot. I was originally thinking we had a 7man race for 2 spots but today I realized the one guy had such a massive points lead that it was just 6 for the 1 spot.

Hopefully Bortles and Robinson show up big for me like they did last week, and some of my other guys show up too...

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
To say you're stacked at WR would be an understatement.
I almost swung a trade for Antonio Brown for Green too. Not feeling good though, it looks like Eifert might sit until the playoffs and now West seems to be in a timeshare. I was banking on West and Rawls.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
1st round of the playoffs - an RB and a flex spot for this mess: Demarco Murray, Theo Riddick, Bilal Powell, Dorial Green-Beckham, James Jones, Davante Adams, Legarette Blount, Gary Barnidge.

I dominated until I lost Leveon Bell and had the rest of my team get cold a few weeks ago. Scoring is standard with .5/PPR. Right now I have Powell and Riddick in there but I am not really confident in either of them.

Not feeling either of the GB receivers, I am not sure Murray is even going to get 10 touches, and Blount scores 5 pts way more than he scores 25.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Weird ass league. But no I guess you have to go Martin over Freeman given the match-up and the fact that Atlanta sucks balls.