Far Cry 5

Oldbased

> Than U
Not sure why someone would be upset over the box art.
You get to be the hillbilly I assume so you can go around mass murdering all those SJW nazis orange man bad minorities in self defense and be within your legal right doing so.
The more you kill, the more that spawn and the more you kill.
When that gets boring, you can just log out and load up Twitter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
As long as they don't capture you half a dozen times and make you listen to their retarded long-winded diatribes before you finally get to put a bullet in them.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
As long as they don't capture you half a dozen times and make you listen to their retarded long-winded diatribes before you finally get to put a bullet in them.

I'd be happy if I was only captured half a dozen times.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You guys didn't nope out of this game during the unskippable movie-length intro sequence that you can't even walk away from because you'll miss a QTE and have the repeat the shit? Or the repeated kidnappings that completely take away your ability to play the game for a while so they can shove their horrible hackneyed superficial dialogue at you for a while? Or when you realize they were pissing away a really great setting in their endeavour to say nothing at all worth listening to?

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So basically an online base builder in the far cry universe.

Boy howdy I can’t wait to see the MT shop in this one.

Prove me wrong Ubi. I liked FC5. I like Odyssey even though I know you limited XP to sell the bonus. (I’m grinding my ass off now in that game and may not be able to finish it). But here is a chance that if you can get this to work, and not fuck it all up with your MT’s which are getting worse in a concealed / slick format, you could gain some decent rep.

sukik

Far Cry gets a REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for christmas

• 1Worf

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Man its hard to escape motherfuckers bitching. You guys were crying up a storm before the black villains were announced, now the SJWs are crying. I'm just over here wanting good gameplay with a good villain without being raped up the ass by microtransactions.

Fuck all you cunts on either side of fence.

• 6Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Man its hard to escape motherfuckers bitching. You guys were crying up a storm before the black villains were announced, now the SJWs are crying. I'm just over here wanting good gameplay with a good villain without being raped up the ass by microtransactions.

#Team Tuco Tuco

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>

Hahahahaha

• 1Picard

Crone

Coming back to this to try and push a little further into the main story, and to take a break from Witcher 3.

It's killing my vibe though taking so long to load. First time loading it on this computer though, but it's been over 10 minutes now. I'm not sure what's going on. I think I'm gonna try and re-install or something? Load screens just sit there forever, and don't move.

Edit: Must of had to load things into cache, I exit out, up graphics settings a bit, and go back in and it loads nearly instantly.

Last edited:

Needless

Toe Sucker
New Dawn was pretty good, seems a little bare in terms of customization compred to 5 but it was still enjoyable.

Argarth

On the verandah

Laughed so hard i nearly pulled a muscle! :emoji_clap:

Heian

Molten Core Raider
New Dawn was pretty good, seems a little bare in terms of customization compred to 5 but it was still enjoyable.

I really enjoy New Dawn so far. COOP is really great. I feel that the experience is better tweaked so far. It was nice to see the effect of time and it really felt like we used to get sequels 15 years ago.

I'm enjoying this between Kingdom Heart, RE and Tetris 99.

Crone

I really enjoy New Dawn so far. COOP is really great. I feel that the experience is better tweaked so far. It was nice to see the effect of time and it really felt like we used to get sequels 15 years ago.

I'm enjoying this between Kingdom Heart, RE and Tetris 99.
Still only 2 player coop?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was having some genuine fun just unlocking all the perks from your followers, issueing them to fight groups of like 4 highway men and just standing back lol

I'm looking forward to whatever DLC they decide to bring out. I crushed it in like 16 or so hours though, i dont really care about doing all the ranks of all the expeditions etc.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Did they make it so the narrative/cutscenes don't lock you in with no option to skip them, or is it just like the base game?

Crone

I'm doing Faith's area 2nd, and one of the first story missions wants me to get Grizzly Bear skins, but as far as I can tell, they are only from the last most North area, forget his name? I haven't even started that area yet. All around Faith's area is just Black Bears. HTF do I get Grizzly skins?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
New Dawn came via Gamefly while I was on vacation. I'll have to give it a shot tonight.

Crone Crone

Needless

Toe Sucker
Did they make it so the narrative/cutscenes don't lock you in with no option to skip them, or is it just like the base game?

Honestly im not sure, i watched all the cutscenes without even really thinking to skip them lol