Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Well I went all in because fuck it why not. 50ish tickets and 2 10+1 pulls...

Emperor x2
Hopefully lots of EV and Victorias in there. Bummer about 2x rainbows and neither of them banner units.

Gumi confirmed that 10+1 and EX tickets can summon current featured banner units including limited ones. Sucks for those that already burned theirs after interpreting the info wrong. Also, Gumi has not been very clear and kind on flip-floppy on the subject.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hopefully lots of EV and Victorias in there. Bummer about 2x rainbows and neither of them banner units.

Gumi confirmed that 10+1 and EX tickets can summon current featured banner units including limited ones. Sucks for those that already burned theirs after interpreting the info wrong. Also, Gumi has not been very clear and kind on flip-floppy on the subject.

I got one Victoria and zero EV.

Vinen

God is dead
I did 120K Lapis + 30 tickets

tickets were done within the last 20 minutes just to get more Tims (wanted to fuse)...
Ended up getting 2 more DV in the first 15 tickets.

So todays haul

3x DV
1x FV
1x Ace (#3)
1x Olive (#8)
1x Ramza (#4)
1x Delita (#7)

And then due to :hype: I pulled my 5* ticket and got

1x DKC (#3)

lulz.png

As a bonus I got 14 Earth Veritas. Guy on Discord pulled 100K and 0 Earth Veritas.

GonzytheMage

I did 120K Lapis + 30 tickets

tickets were done within the last 20 minutes just to get more Tims (wanted to fuse)...
Ended up getting 2 more DV in the first 15 tickets.

So todays haul

3x DV
1x FV
1x Ace (#3)
1x Olive (#8)
1x Ramza (#4)
1x Delita (#7)

And then due to :hype: I pulled my 5* ticket and got

1x DKC (#3)

View attachment 150815

As a bonus I got 14 Earth Veritas. Guy on Discord pulled 100K and 0 Earth Veritas.

Fucking nice, that was the result I was looking for.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Vinen Vinen Seriously, are you just leveling through the XP vortex with those guys, or how are you getting them max so quickly?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Scrounged up enough for another pull. Holy hell! Lunera and Tidus!

Lunera is a side grade from Rama but Tidus makes me very happy. I chased him hard during the X banner but struck out. I know he's hard to chain perfectly but he's my best physical chained by a LOT right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GonzytheMage

Did another 11 pull after lunch, got FV. Kinda sad about it because I had DKC. Dailies from here on out, I concede.

How much are Ramzas enhancements going to cost based off JP? He should be in the next batch and I want them asap.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
blew through some tickets...
galuf, gilbert, anzelm, summer lid, timothy #3, lani, maria, timothy #4, timmy #5, yubi, Rakshasa, Victoria, Cecil, Clyne, Luna, VE

5 fucking timmys. I might just raise two at a time to 47% or w/e and then merge them, repeat. I don't need more than two of those hats, do I?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
did about 50 tickets and 40k lapis over 2 accounts so far. no diamonds or any EV. my terrible luck is going to follow me to every mobile game I play, cool

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Spent 30 tickets - landed a pile of Timothy's, Victoria, EV, DKC, Zarglebargle, and a chiz which lets me finish that tmr. Pretty damn happy with the haul.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Just started over on this game since I lost access to my last account. Rerolled with a whole lot of nothing before I got tired.

ID: 296854439

Rolled with a Rikku, WoL, Mercedes, Refia, and nothing else. Could use some help if anyone's got some room on their friends list.

Is this banner worth using tickets on? I've got 1 4 star ticket and 9 regular that I've been saving up.