Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So I said fuck it. And spent my saved up lapis on a 10+1 pull. Got the Flame lord.

Now I have a tank (wol), chainer (orlandeau), healer (refia) finisher (FV) pretty much taken care of.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Just started over on this game since I lost access to my last account. Rerolled with a whole lot of nothing before I got tired.

ID: 296854439

Rolled with a Rikku, WoL, Mercedes, Refia, and nothing else. Could use some help if anyone's got some room on their friends list.

Is this banner worth using tickets on? I've got 1 4 star ticket and 9 regular that I've been saving up.

Well, the 5* units here are amazing, but they are 5* so not really something to expect.

One of the 4* units is a great tank. But you have that covered. The other one is an ok mage.

There is a nier collaboration banner in the near but so far unannounced future that has an amazing tmr on a 4 star unit that is also a limited time deal.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just started over on this game since I lost access to my last account. Rerolled with a whole lot of nothing before I got tired.

Rolled with a Rikku, WoL, Mercedes, Refia, and nothing else. Could use some help if anyone's got some room on their friends list.

Is this banner worth using tickets on? I've got 1 4 star ticket and 9 regular that I've been saving up.

If you're willing to spend some cash I've got some starter accounts I'm always looking to sell, each with multiple 5* bases.

Nocello

Golden Squire
When was the last time Amazon offered a coins back offer? Or a better % off coins. I've been looking to switch to Amazon and the haven't seen any good deals in a few months that I've been watching.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm

If you are playing for the long term you should reroll as long as it takes to get a 5* chainer. Everything else can be worked around but having Fryevia, Orlandu, or Dark Veritas is really important going forward. Those accounts Gavinmad has would be the fastest way to jump right in with very little money required.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Son pulled me an Ashe from the daily. Nice to have two for chaining for future trials, but i kind of wanted a banner unit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
If you are playing for the long term you should reroll as long as it takes to get a 5* chainer. Everything else can be worked around but having Fryevia, Orlandu, or Dark Veritas is really important going forward. Those accounts Gavinmad has would be the fastest way to jump right in with very little money required.

Well I had nothing better to do today, so I took your advice and tried another reroll. Ended up with a Veritas of the Dark and Roberta.

ID: 942850749

Sorry to the bros who friend requested me!

GonzytheMage

Well I had nothing better to do today, so I took your advice and tried another reroll. Ended up with a Veritas of the Dark and Roberta.

Sorry to the bros who friend requested me!

Good for you! It would really suck two months from now to be stuck on trials because you don't have any chainer dps. I've been playing since December and I only have one 5* chainer.

Tiphares

Golden Squire

Request sent.

Daily 1/2 price: Tellah. Moment of weakness ticket: Meliadoul. I actually wanted her for her reraise ability and her TM is pretty nice. Again, would have liked one of the banner *4 units. Oh well.

Dreadnought event is up for the week. New players be sure to clear at least PRO for the axe. It's really good.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
New update video was released. Bunch of worthless units get enhancements next (Randi's are nice though if you have him). Nier is this Friday, and they diluted the banner with 2x 5* units and 2x 4* units, so pulling the 9S TM's will be harder than usual. Marlboro trial confirmed as well.

Amusingly, they just came right out and said Ramza's enhancements aren't coming any time soon, so leave us alone about him, lol

GonzytheMage

New update video was released. Bunch of worthless units get enhancements next (Randi's are nice though if you have him). Nier is this Friday, and they diluted the banner with 2x 5* units and 2x 4* units, so pulling the 9S TM's will be harder than usual. Marlboro trial confirmed as well.

Amusingly, they just came right out and said Ramza's enhancements aren't coming any time soon, so leave us alone about him, lol

Guess I'll go ahead and enhance Refia. DKC is fully enhanced now.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Nier is this Friday, and they diluted the banner with 2x 5* units and 2x 4* units, so pulling the 9S TM's will be harder than usual
Glad i held off on chasing any of the Veritas. I will still throw some tickets at them once i get what i want from NieR. I hope RNG is kind to me this time around.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The current banner is one of the best ones the game will ever have, even having completely struck out I still think it was the right decision to blow my load on it.

That being said, fuck I really didn't anticipate them adding another 4* to Nier, which is going to make things super hairy trying for double 9S. I should have anticipated it though, they announced two GLEX and it was a pretty safe bet that neither one would be 3*.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
How necessary is double 9S? My understanding is we want him / her for the TMR primarily. Is this another Ling / Tilith limited unit that's a must have?

Like everyone else I'm pretty tapped out right now. Less than 10 tickets and around 3K Lapis being used on TMR farming to bring Tidus up to code.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So we should be hitting this month's 10+1 ticket in time for the nier banner.

Small consolation considering most of the foreseeable awesome units are all getting dumped in one short span.

Two 9s and plenty of 21os ... should be fun.

GonzytheMage

So we should be hitting this month's 10+1 ticket in time for the nier banner.

Small consolation considering most of the foreseeable awesome units are all getting dumped in one short span.

Two 9s and plenty of 21os ... should be fun.

The 10+1 we get Monday will draw from the general pool of units. While the limited banner will be in the general pool we will be able to pull them. We won't have the banner rate up to assist us in pulling the limited units.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Are we fighting a huge cigarette and or cigarette company?
Their spelling, not mine:

pic.jpg

I think my plan is to use my 10+1 tickets, my EX tickets, and then regular tickets until getting 2x of 9S from the nier banner. I'll then decide what I want to do with the leftover, spending it on Veritas banner or FF3 banner.