Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Nocello

Golden Squire
Killer skills don't work on Ashe's Heaven Fury move since it's a magical nuke.

Now I kind of regret not pulling for 2x Ashe. I only have one :(
Don't worry, I'm sure she'll show up many times on pulls. I got 1 during her event... I now have 5.

Nocello

Golden Squire
I pulled way more on this banner than I planned to. I spent just over half of every resource I had (lapis, tickets, and 10+1 ticket). I got trolled with Ashe multiple times... never did get an Eve. Oh well. I sold off all the A2, B2, and Eve moogles I got from raid summons. No more pulling on the NieR banner... officially done with it. So basically, this past week has netted me two rainbows (Fryevia and Fohlen), multiple 9S, and a bunch of dupes (many useful TMRs). All for 15k lapis, 70-ish rare tickets (including 4*), 11 EX tickets, and a 10+1 ticket. No Victorias or Zyruses to dump my MAG pots (and Draco Spike moogles) into unfortunately. I would not have minded another Sozhe, but still only have 1. Magic users continue to be my weak spot.
I'd gladly trade my magic user luck for your fry. The last month or so, I've pulled 2x TT, dark Fina, bikini dark fina, bikini white Fina, 2 Victoria. Sadly no Ace. Pulled hard for DV or FV, got neither. Did get my 2 9s, but nothing else besides 210 from this banner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
another 11 pull, yet another trash set. At least it was the draco spike guy... but no moogles saved for him :|

Nocello

Golden Squire
Did 1 final 10+1 on the veritas banner before it went away...
Screenshot_20170818-004345.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
forgot I got two tickets from the last story event... blew them on neir... first one goes blue->gold... and it's Nine. Fucking. second starts gold and is 9s. So there's that. Not sure I want to try and pull for a second.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Arianna event was underwhelming as expected. Nice trust moogle I guess... back to TMR farming for the next 7 days...

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ah dang I thought the DV banner would be up through Friday I wanted to do another 11 pull

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Because she sucked someone's dick over at Gumi and/or Square.

Also, I've come to the conclusion that fuck this trial. On top of the trial being a complete assfuck, the rewards are mostly garbage. I'll come back after it gets trivialized by future releases like Mistair or something.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So apparently the 1/2 price daily can still drop NieR units. I am not pulling this week, but for those that do dailies regardless, there ya go.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
So apparently the 1/2 price daily can still drop NieR units. I am not pulling this week, but for those that do dailies regardless, there ya go.

I'll going keep doing dailies. Got two 9s and 4 21Os, still think getting an off banner or off banner rainbow is worth the lapis.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

It's almost like the daily banner is still Nier or something.

But yes, as long as a limited unit is active, you can get it from any crystal.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Finally leveled up and enhanced Delita... that break is insane. The jump in damage on the raid boss really shocked me.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I don't see why people would care what JP gets. I browsed some of the units and they aren't the same really, they just re-used the names/sprites. Stuff like Ling is now a party buffer on JP instead of a debuffer/mana battery, or Xon does debuff removal and limit boosting. That's nothing like the real global versions, which doesn't make sense to me. What was the point, are they just trying to save money by reusing sprites? Oh well, it's weird, but don't care much.

So after 9 of our 14 days of Nier raiding, my current raid TM progress is (no orb waste, all ELT:
210: 130%
9S: 65%
EVE: 85%
Adam: 435%
2B / A2: Sold em all, unsure

Annoyed I'm going to have to grind or regular moogle up 9S #2 (and maybe even partially #1)

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So after 9 of our 14 days of Nier raiding, my current raid TM progress is (no orb waste, all ELT:
210: 130%
9S: 65%
EVE: 85%
Adam: 435%
2B / A2: Sold em all, unsure

Annoyed I'm going to have to grind or regular moogle up 9S #2 (and maybe even partially #1)
Had a friend slot open up. Could drop a couple more inactives if needed. Shoot me a request if you want. 082,714,846

I've had much worse luck on the raid moogles.
210: 105%
9S: 35%
Sold everything else. I've seen several strats now for Marlboro that utilize 3 Pod 153's: 2x high ATK dps (Mirage) and 1 for support unit (P Shield). I guess I will be farming out all of my 9S TM's once I finish up my farm group for Fryevia gear/materia. More to add to the stack!

Seriously considering leveling and enhancing Soleil as a support unit. If I do this, as I understand it, my next rainbow will be a Ramza, right?

Edit: Maxed out Timmy and EV LB's and still have some LB pots left over. Not sure where to focus next. I guess I'll wait to see what new units come down the line that are worthy.

Last edited: