Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's nothing bleah about Agrias' enhancements, she's better than the majority of 5* bases once enhanced.

Anyway, the Clouds of Lasting Light exploration is fantastic for farming rank xp, magicite, and megacrysts all at once. Don't think anything in S2 has surpassed it on JP yet.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hrm, gilg enhancements worthwhile? Can I finally pull off triple-Greg teams? I'll have two pod thingers to chain if necessary.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Since I've failed to pull all of the main chainers, I may enhance Agrias. Means I'll probably get Orlandeau or something from a daily soon after, but I wouldn't really complain if that happened (but it won't).

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Since I've failed to pull all of the main chainers, I may enhance Agrias. Means I'll probably get Orlandeau or something from a daily soon after, but I wouldn't really complain if that happened (but it won't).
That would still be useful for the 10m trials since no dupe units. Or just use 2 pod 153s.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm

Just doing dailies? I figured you would pull at least a little bit for OK.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Just doing dailies? I figured you would pull at least a little bit for OK.
I did 4 pulls the first day (20k lapis) and about 20 tickets. Got no rainbows at all, and instead of going all in with the risk of massive regret, I said fuck it and decided I'm not hard pulling anymore until we get the rainbow droprate increase, even if it's months away.

My team is good enough for a long time, and I've 100% cleared all content, even the bullshit malboro fight, so I'm not hurting for any specific unit. I really, really wanted Onion Knight (two of them actually), but I gave it a shot and struck out, so it is what it is.

Mistair is probably the only upcoming unit I'll pull until I absolutely get one, and he's still a long ways off.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just picking this up again a bit after a long break. I have 3x Agrias, Tidus, Noctis, and Randi. I'm guessing my best bet for a team is to enhance Agrias? Just one or all 3 (I know that will probably take forever to save up the materials)?

Vinen

God is dead
Just picking this up again a bit after a long break. I have 3x Agrias, Tidus, Noctis, and Randi. I'm guessing my best bet for a team is to enhance Agrias? Just one or all 3 (I know that will probably take forever to save up the materials)?

Just 1. You should be able to amass a large set of friends to act as chain partner. I would also consider enhancing Randi if you have spare crysts. He is great for people who no other good options for finishers.

Tidus and Noctis are pretty much shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just 1. You should be able to amass a large set of friends to act as chain partner. I would also consider enhancing Randi if you have spare crysts. He is great for people who no other good options for finishers.

Tidus and Noctis are pretty much shit.

Awesome, that is much more manageable. Wish I hadn't blown all my cactuars and pots on Tidus. So Agrias chainer with Randi capper? I don't really have any other worthwhile units damage/chaining wise. If Tidus and Noctis are crap now, I imagine Elza and Lightning are pretty much worthless. The Wiki rankings have Tidus and Noctis still pretty high, so not sure how trustworthy they are.

Support wise, is Soleil worth enhancing?

Vinen

God is dead
Awesome, that is much more manageable. Wish I hadn't blown all my cactuars and pots on Tidus. So Agrias chainer with Randi capper? I don't really have any other worthwhile units damage/chaining wise. If Tidus and Noctis are crap now, I imagine Elza and Lightning are pretty much worthless. The Wiki rankings have Tidus and Noctis still pretty high, so not sure how trustworthy they are.

Support wise, is Soleil worth enhancing?

Elza is a decent breaker when Enhanced for Raids - 60%DEF/SPR in same ability.
Tidus isn't awful he is just stupid to chain.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Soleil has good buffs, but I would wait until you actually need her to beat a fight before sinking the materials to enhance. There's better buffers coming later that you might luck into.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Anyone that plays JP, when we beat the legendary weapon boss, does it vanish like the other guys from the farplane, or can we fight it multiple times to try out various teams?

Gavinmad Gavinmad

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know, I haven't bothered fighting Erinyes because the harp is total garbage. It's not one of the actual 12 legendary trials.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Welcome back Ether. I'm pretty sure I had you as a friend and then dropped you due to inactivity. Sorry. I will free up a spot for you if you'd like. I pretty much keep Orlandeau up if you need a strong chainer. I'm working on maxing out Fryevia now. I just maxed out Ashe for the current MK farm event.

ID: 082714846

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any advice on who/what to focus on. Only TMRs I have are BM and 2bs sword. Have 4 abels, 1 is at 70% and recently got a Zidane but hes under 10%. Only raids or trails or whatever that I have done are the first 2

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Any advice on who/what I should focus on?

From briefly looking at your units, I'd say some of the better options are WoL for tanking, Refia (with dualcast) or Rem (if you don't have dualcast) for healing, Rikku and 9S for support role.

For damage, 2B looks like your best option, and enhanced Agrias is a good chainer (with a matching friend). Trance Terra's a great unit after her enhancements whenever they release.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Refia over Rem and Aria? Any opinions on TMRs? I just got memu setup a couple weeks ago but I havent been running it since Ive been farming castle hein with all my nrg besides what the dailies require. I was gonna feed 2 of my 3 dupe abels to my main one thats at 70% once they get close to adding up to 100. But then I didnt really know what. 1 of my 9s is at 68% other sub 10. Was probo gonna do something like Zidane, TTerra, 9s, 9s, Shine? idk