Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
So my team right now is VD, Reberta, A2, Zargabaarth, and Vanille.

Just pulled an Olive. Wondering if I should replace Reberta with Olive or 9S . Or just six star Reberta or wait for something else

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's a new quest that opened up with this story update in an old city that's easy to miss. After you reach City of Illusion and speak to someone on the right side of town that talks about an old person in the City of Cyan (mistranslation?), go back to Sian on the Pharm continent and speak to a new npc standing near the farplane. He starts a quest for a shield with +50% holy resist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would expect nothing less!
D00BlNh.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Sephiroth OP

Slight spoiler, but here's a libra of the final boss of this update so people don't waste energy going in with a badly configured team like I did...

Sol uses lots of magic nukes of I think every element, but especially a lot of holy attacks. Also don't nuke him too hard or you push a bunch of threshold attacks and he blows you up real good (unless you're one shotting him and ignoring the missions). If you keep his self buffs dispelled, and his MAG broken, his damage isn't bad at all.

pic.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah Sol and then the final boss(es) of season 1 were such a pita that Alim eventually nerfed them.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So my team right now is VD, Reberta, A2, Zargabaarth, and Vanille.

Just pulled an Olive. Wondering if I should replace Reberta with Olive or 9S . Or just six star Reberta or wait for something else

The more I prepare for the mid level trials the more I realize there is no real purpose to a set team.

For content you can use the same team for, you can probably use just about anyone. And for content that is a real challenge, you need to customize your team for that one fight.

So I would level units that are the best at what they do and deemphsize units that are second or third tier.

So pick your best chainer, finisher, tank, breaker, buffer, damage mitigator, healer, and imperil user and mana battery and level those.

Versatile units fill multiple rolls like DV, 9s, zarg. A2, is a great unit, but very one dimensional.

The only other thing to look out for are units with really useful limit breaks that benefit from leveling and definitely level those first before awakening those units to the next rarity.

9s is a good example of this.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I wish I had stopped my TMR farm group this morning before it burned through all my NRG. I forgot there was all the new story content and lapis to get. Oh well, I guess I will finish it up after I finish the MK farm. I'm thinking of going the minimal route this time. No telling how many bonus units I'll end up with these awful drop rates. Also, getting close to Adventurer IV. Incoming 30% all stats!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Wow. Grats! 10k lapis, 30 tickets, 10+1 ticket, daily 1/2 got me 4x Aria, 9x Sara, VoW, VoH. My awesome luck continues! Maybe on a daily.

So the boss immunity makes it tough to carry a full party of bonus units. The first weakness is ice and my Fryevia cannot kill him in two turns. Two Fryevias chained can.

Last edited:

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I don't even know anymore...

Daily +11 tickets

Ruggles
Russel
Sara
Sara
Eight
Jack
Guy
Sara
Victoria
Lena
Onion Knight
Sara

And I'm done with banner...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Used up all my luck on FFRK last night I guess. Four pulls, no Onion. Got a full team of 4* synergy units at least, so just going to stick with dailies for now. May do more pulls at the end of the banner to try more, but undecided yet.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
50 pulls give or take. Only one on banner 4 star.

The rates in this game are just so bad compared to other games I play.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't even know anymore...

Daily +11 tickets

Ruggles
Russel
Sara
Sara
Eight
Jack
Guy
Sara
Victoria
Lena
Onion Knight
Sara

And I'm done with banner...

Your pulls are legit bro tell me exactly what you do irl leading up to your pulls. Like what is your ritual

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
So the boss immunity makes it tough to carry a full party of bonus units. The first weakness is ice and my Fryevia cannot kill him in two turns. Two Fryevias chained can.

I setup my Trance Terra to be able to one shot Hein on first round and set her as my friend lead. Lower level guys can use my lead to carry the ELT if they want using the following:

Rounds 1-4 just use Chaos Wave
Round 5 use Deshell on Hein (from Diabolos/Ramuh, etc) and cast Faith on TTerra (from Ifrit/Shiva).
Then have TTerra dualcast Ultima, which will one shot Hein.

I'm using my TTerra with 4 of my own synergy guys + friend synergy for farming. I don't know that 6x synergy is even possible on this event, they're all physical/healer units.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I setup my Trance Terra to be able to one shot Hein on first round and set her as my friend lead. Lower level guys can use my lead to carry the ELT if they want using the following:

Round 5 use Deshell on Hein (from Diabolos/Ramuh, etc) and cast Faith on TTerra (from Ifrit/Shiva).

I'm using my TTerra with 4 of my own synergy guys + friend synergy for farming. I don't know that 6x synergy is even possible on this event, they're all physical/healer units.

I'm really sad I didn't get a Trance Terra, I even threw a hand full of tickets at the malboro killers banner hoping for the best.

Would pro be better considering we could bring a party full of bonus units. I'm lazy and didn't really look at the drop rates for the currency.

Molten Core Raider

Excellent, should help my farming runs a good bit. I can down him on Elite but it gets iffy sometimes. Did a few pulls and got a Rem. Not the 5* I wanted but she'll do I guess. Co-worker pulled an Emperor this morning so I guess my roll coulda been worse :p

Finished my first Dual Wield this morning too and finally feel like I'm making a bit of progress in the game. Long way to go still though, TM farming is one of the big turn offs of this game to me. Feels silly that the best way to progress is to let a script play for you for a month.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user