Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Your pulls are legit bro tell me exactly what you do irl leading up to your pulls. Like what is your ritual

I turn on the operatic choral masterpiece "O Fortuna"
I set my phone to the summon screen of choice.
I then place my phone on my bed in a ring of rainbow colored Kleenex tissue.
I strip naked and cover my body in Vaseline while standing over my phone.
I summon up the image of the unit I want and begin masturbating furiously until I feel the inevitable happening.
I then brace my entire body and scream "I choose you!" As I ejaculate directly at the phone so that the force of such activates the summon button.

I do this for every pull.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I believe that 6 bonus units is only possible for PRO unless you use some really weird materia combos and gear sets to deck them out with Ultima and MAG stats. PRO with 6 bonus units is actually just as effective as running ELT with 4 bonus units and 2 carry units. I'm decking out my Ashe to see if she can OTKO Hein. I have her at 1023 MAG with my best gear. Does anyone know if elemental weapons and killers effect her Heaven's Fury?

edit: I just tried it out on the test dummy. Killer and elemental passives do not make a difference with Heaven's Fury.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I don't think Ashe can OTK with just Heaven's Fury because it can't be dualcasted. Maybe if you gave the carry units some Pod153's and let them chain with Heaven's Fury, but I haven't tried that.

My TTerra's Ultima (1080'ish mag) only does about 55% per hit, so without dualcast there's no way it would be enough on it's own to one shot.

That being said, you should be able to easily survive the first round with Ashe, and the 2nd use should be a kill. Watch out for status effects, so maybe give her a Ribbon if not doing OTK.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I don't think Ashe can OTK with just Heaven's Fury because it can't be dualcasted. Maybe if you gave the carry units some Pod153's and let them chain with Heaven's Fury, but I haven't tried that.

My TTerra's Ultima (1080'ish mag) only does about 55% per hit, so without dualcast there's no way it would be enough on it's own to one shot.

That being said, you should be able to easily survive the first round with Ashe, and the 2nd use should be a kill. Watch out for status effects, so maybe give her a Ribbon if not doing OTK.
I will try it here in a bit and go for a 2 turn kill. I am gearing up my 4 Aria's for support (SPR and HP gear). One with Rikku's Pouch for 30% SPR break, one with Carbunkle DC for Barfira and Barthundara, one with Lakshmi for Confuse resist, the last for Faith MAG boost on Ashe. Ashe has natural Sleep resist.

Ok, 2 turn kill with Ashe works. I use OK friend to do his water attack for the 70% fire resist, then DC barthundara and barblizzara. Ashe does 55% damage each turn.

LOL. Just saw Dyer's OK. Full MAG gear with Thunder God's Plan. Use Spirit Blade for magic damage which procs from dual wield. Does 60-70% damage to Hein on first turn. Clean up on 2nd turn.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Is it me or does the item yield per clear seem a bit low? I just popped the elite floor with three bonus characters in my group (one Desch and two Aria) and even got a bonus sea lion and still barely came out with 1400 of the shard things. That 10% Trust moogle feels a hundred miles away.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's about 425 per elite clear without bonus spawns. You get about 12 clears per day from energy regeneration, and 14 days of the event if you go all in for farming. That's around 71,400 currency over the course of the event before any bonus spawns or synergy. If you're running 3 +75% units, that's about 232,000 currency during the event.

Figure in about +25-30% more from the bonus rare spawns, and you're working with around 300k currency by the time the event closes.

Should be plenty of currency to buy all of the good stuff!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not sure I'll be able to easily clear elite, so I'll probably just ignore this while doing TM runs. I'll do Pro to get all of the easy stuff (SQ, tickets, armor).

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Edit: Fuck Fryevia

Here's a video of my full party of bonus units doing the event on ELT. I got the idea from reddit, and it works perfect everytime.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Edit: Fuck Fryevia

Here's a video of my full party of bonus units doing the event on ELT. I got the idea from reddit, and it works perfect everytime.

I saw your setup and used him. Thanks! There are a rew others who setup their OK the same way. It gets me 50% more bonus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How much trust is usually earned with macro'ing overnight with lapis? I don't think I'm gaining nearly as much as I should, as I want to churn out a bunch of TMs but I'm getting ~5% on average per day. Is that normal, should it be going faster?

edit: Gonzy, what's your friend code?

GonzytheMage

How much trust is usually earned with macro'ing overnight with lapis? I don't think I'm gaining nearly as much as I should, as I want to churn out a bunch of TMs but I'm getting ~5% on average per day. Is that normal, should it be going faster?

edit: Gonzy, what's your friend code?

You should be getting around 15-20% a day if you let it run wide open all day. It takes around 5 days to max a group of TMs from scratch, so maybe the macro you are using is one of the slower ones idk. Sinzar knows more about that stuff than I do.

583,007,851 is my code everyone is free to add me just have something about FoH in your comments so I won't delete you by mistake.

Last edited:

Vinen

God is dead
You should be getting around 15-20% a day if you let it run wide open all dall. It takes around 5 days to max a group of TMs from scratch, so maybe the macro you are using is one of the slower ones idk. Sinzar knows more about that stuff than I do.

583,007,851 is my code everyone is free to add me just have something about FoH in your comments so I won't delete you by mistake.

This is accurate. Takes me 4-6 days per set depending on external factors (such as crashing...)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Daily rainbow on JP yesterday morning, did my best not to get excited, got excited anyway, out pops...Lulu. FML

Burned some tickets last night right before dead, get a rainbow. Did my best not to get excited, got excited anyway, out pops...Lulu. FML

Said fuck it and used the rest of my tickets this morning, get a rainbow. Didn't get excited after being burned twice by Lulu. Out pops...Sephiroth. FM...oh wait nm this is a good thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

Is that with using lapis to refresh energy?

It's the best use of your Lapis considering you can make 4 stars work for most trials with enough gear.

What I normally do is feed moogles to whatever TM I want right now and macro the rest. For example I pulled Onion Knight and I want his sword so I throw my 35% of moogles at him and send him to the shrine with the other TMs I want. When he finishes I shut TM farming down until I get another one that I want. The rest of the crew would be around 65% and since I don't really need anything else I stop to save Lapis.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I think I am done with this event, unless I pull a unit worth leveling and need the cactuars. Back to the story or TMR farm I guess. There is supposed to be a Hein challenge Friday, right?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There is supposed to be a Hein challenge Friday, right?

Confirmed today, yep. We get the first of the legendary weapon trials too for the Harp.

Next wave of enhancements are mostly kind of bleh. Agrias, Charlotte, and Luka have some nice enhancements for budget teams. Gilgamesh's ATK passives get enhanced which is useful if he runs Pod153 for aoe chaining, but I wouldn't enhance his active skills. I was hoping for Trance Terra's enhancements to come early kind of like they did DFina's early, but no such luck.

The banner is weak and very skippable. It's a trash banner that only runs one week instead of the usual two weeks, so both banners will end at the same time. Does that mean we're getting a big patch next week? Hope so, I could use some more quality of life updates like dedicated arena equipment.