Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
12 turns to blow through him... my problem is I'm using Noctis to chain, but can't use warp break to finish because it overwrites his own debuff. Should probably use someone else to finish... but changing equipment is such a pain in the ass. Stupid PVP needs it's own inventory.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Did 1 10+1 and got 2 Werei. Yay for being done on the banner so easily. I'd like a few Prishe but kinda bored with spending. Will def spend for Ayaka though when she shows up.

10 tix, 10 offbanner units. REEEEEEEEEEE

*edit*

As for shadowlord, I'm running Tilith, Marie, Agrias, Orlandu, Fryevia, and I always bring a Fry companion. Can kill him on turn 3 regardless of how he breaks himself.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
WoL with the mechanical heart materia is crazy for this boss. He gets hit a ton and heals to full nearly every round, i stopped bringing Orlandeau in my party so i can level some units. Has anyone received the full set of fan festa rewards yet? I got the EX tickets so far.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I almost missed the free summon today. Decided to look at the raid summon banner and saw it. I would have missed it yesterday if it started then. Free summon Edgar.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I almost missed the free summon today. Decided to look at the raid summon banner and saw it. I would have missed it yesterday if it started then. Free summon Edgar.
You're not going to want to hear this... but... it started on Friday...

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
And they had a double maintenance on Friday so if you looked early enough you were able to get 2 free summons on Friday

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
New update video was put out. Not much new info that we didn't already know, but they confirmed the first 10 man trial is coming out before the end of the month, which means this week or next. Should be fun.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
And they had a double maintenance on Friday so if you looked early enough you were able to get 2 free summons on Friday
Bah. Oh well. I have been out of town. I missed out on free summon yesterday too. Just been too busy. I am on a blue streak anyway.

Molten Core Raider
Is there any downside to doing this game through the Amazon app to use their coins rather than cash? Looks like it's cheaper all around but I wanted to ask before I went uninstalling, etc.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
No downside at all and should be the only way anyone spends cash because it's just cheaper.

Keep in mind lapis is specific per store, so if you have lapis on the Android or IOS version, when you install the Amazon version you will have 0 lapis (for that version), but your lapis on the other version is still there.

I have the amazon version installed on my phone, but I use the google version on my emulator. As long as you linked to facebook, the account is shared among all devices except for the lapis amount, which is tracked individually per version.

Last edited:

monnoh

Golden Squire
Started playing this recently, I rerolled until I got a Lunera, Rikku, Zidane and some other stuff.

If I could borrow some of the OP units that you guys have, that'd be great.

ID is 968865581

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Slow week this week. I did my raid summons and once again hit my unit cap (currently 800) and decided to figure out why I'm always capped on units... turns out I had 430 of the 4* cactuars saved up...

Decided to take advantage of the increase fusion success event and spend a bunch of them. 300+ cactuars later, I evolved and leveled almost every unit with a 6* form that I owned, even stuff I'll probably never use like Bran and Garland. If nothing else, expeditions should be easier to fill out.

I'm tired of farming the raid, but probably going to keep doing so even though I crafted 5x of all the useful equipment. If nothing else, it's a nice chunk of gold.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Started playing this recently, I rerolled until I got a Lunera, Rikku, Zidane and some other stuff.

If I could borrow some of the OP units that you guys have, that'd be great.

ID is 968865581

I'll send you a friend invite when i get on.

fris

Vyemm Raider
haven't logged in for almost 2 weeks, think i'm done. desirable gold gem characters hidden in banners w/ extra gold useless characters, then other weeks with just 1 gold char was what killed it for me. i had to go nuts to pull a Tilith, didn't get an Ashe nor 9s. any event where those characters would be useful would make me snap my phone.

how legit is the possibility to sell an account? i imagine any buyer would be fearful i would just use my facebook account and take it back.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
haven't logged in for almost 2 weeks, think i'm done. desirable gold gem characters hidden in banners w/ extra gold useless characters, then other weeks with just 1 gold char was what killed it for me. i had to go nuts to pull a Tilith, didn't get an Ashe nor 9s. any event where those characters would be useful would make me snap my phone.

how legit is the possibility to sell an account? i imagine any buyer would be fearful i would just use my facebook account and take it back.

I understand. Sadly I can't help you with any relevant information about selling an account. Though if you do find something out PM me the details because I would like to eventually recoup some of the money I've spent when the time comes for me.

EDT: Apparently something went down with Gumi and everyone got 5k Lapis. Make sure to login so you get it.

Last edited: