Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Trial wasn’t bad at all. It took me two tries but the only reason I lost the first attempt was because I got interrupted mid-run and forgot where I left off. So things went downhill from there.

My kill was Tilith, Lunera, Rikku, Wilhelm and TTerra x2. I wanted to try Lunera out but enhanced Soleil is better.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good to know. My old enemy, Tech Giancrysts, are all that is holding me back from getting the +Mag and +Spr dances finished. Guess the Chamber of Gems and I have some quality time ahead.

Good luck with that. Ive been working on my dupe TT for the past month and havent seen a single giancryst from chamber of gems, let alone a tech, after spending hundreds of NRG. I think its like a 0.66% chance to get a tech giancryst from chamber of gems? Dont forget you have a chance to get random giancrysts from the A rank expeditions: Cook Off, Tavern Cleanup, Too Many Coeurls, and Lost in the Dark.

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have a ticket for the fan fiesta Dec 9th. I don't think I will be able to make it. If someone wants to go let me know, all I ask is for the Art Book x2 (ill pay you for them) if possible.

PM me

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Decided it was time to go back to Malboro ELT and say I cleared it without Setzer. Since you all know I like non-traditional tanks, I decided our newly buffed Noctis was going to main tank Malboro! Exact team was Noctis, Soleil, Tilith, Rikku (no re-raises btw!), and Trance Terra x2

Here's a video with commentary of the Malboro ELT clear if interested:

Glad I can say I cleared that straight up now :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Decided it was time to go back to Malboro ELT and say I cleared it without Setzer. Since you all know I like non-traditional tanks, I decided our newly buffed Noctis was going to main tank Malboro! Exact team was Noctis, Soleil, Tilith, Rikku (no re-raises btw!), and Trance Terra x2

Here's a video with commentary of the Malboro ELT clear if interested:

Glad I can say I cleared that straight up now :)
Nice! I'm pretty close to feeling comfortable taking on Marlboro. A couple more TMRs for GL Sakura to finish up first.

Before the half NRG goes away, I did the Bahamut and Shadow Bahamut full clear. In case anyone is interested, you can survive Bahamut's Megaflare with max Timothy LB break (59%), max EV LB (54% Damage Mitigation), and a 40% SPR buff (Tilith). Timothy and Garnet died, but everyone else survived. It was easy to recovery and get the final kill after that.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Haha, I didn't even remember there was a no KO mission, I just meant it's mean to pick on poor little Timmy!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
13 tickets to get a single on-banner unit (Iris), what the hell. No rainbows with the new rateup, but I got like 6 golds in the 13 tickets (including my first Rassler). My goal was a single Iris for her TMR, so I'm done with this banner, but irritating it took so long for the 3* unit.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
13 tickets to get a single on-banner unit (Iris), what the hell. No rainbows with the new rateup, but I got like 6 golds in the 13 tickets (including my first Rassler). My goal was a single Iris for her TMR, so I'm done with this banner, but irritating it took so long for the 3* unit.
I faired a bit better this time. 1/2 daily and 10 tickets got me 1 Cor and 3 Iris. Got my first Crowe, so that was awesome. The 5k lapis bundle looks tempting. The rest are meh for me. Thoughts?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's how it usually is with me. I got 2 iris and a cor with 5 tickets this time. Legit. I'll be able to finish my dupe TT with the 3 tech giancrysts in the new event thing too so maybe I'll be able to beat some of those stupid trials after that.

Also that 5k bundle looks legit

Last edited:

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Had 39 tickets saved up and here are the rainbows I've pulled:

Trance Terra - Emperor - VotD - Rem - Dark Knight Cecil -

Some Decent Golds:

Chizuru - 3 Iris - 3 Cor - Desch - Rasler - Vanille - Crowe and a few others with good TMR's.

I also bought the 5k bundle and spent another 5k on the 10+1 pull. I feel like I've done extremely well with units and TMR's, but no Noctis. Is he a must-have? I have 15k lapis left....should I keep trying for him?

Tiphares

Golden Squire

Some Decent Golds:

Chizuru - 3 Iris - 3 Cor - Desch - Rasler - Vanille - Crowe and a few others with good TMR's.

I also bought the 5k bundle and spent another 5k on the 10+1 pull. I feel like I've done extremely well with units and TMR's, but no Noctis. Is he a must-have? I have 15k lapis left....should I keep trying for him?
Wow! So you pulled 5 rainbows with 39 tickets and 5k lapis? That is incredible! Noctis is not a must have unit IMO. He is really good after his buffs, though.

Also, the currency seems a lot more abundant as well. This should be a quick event.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm on the fence for the 5k special package. I'll probably end up buying it, but it's not an auto purchase because they nerfed it by changing the 11 tickets into a 10+1 (which can't be used on banner, lowering it's value a lot). The equipment is nice, which is what's probably going to convince me to buy it later today.

The two special cash bundles are worth it if you ever buy lapis. They're discounted from usual lapis prices with some bonus stuff, and EX points are +50% today. I think I'm going to grab the 25$ bundle, but that 75$ one is more than I want to spend.

Molten Core Raider
I splurged on the $75 bundle. Rolled the tickets and the EX tickets we got earlier in the week away too and got an Emp dupe , Loren, and Dark Fina dupe. Ended up with 4 Cors and a crapload of Iris'. Still no Ayaka :(

Not unhappy about that second Emp, two Mateus' Malice on Terra wont suck.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
My 12 EX tickets were a total bust.

5 tickets and I pulled Knight Delita before getting an Iris. Crappy unit but great TMR for my Willie.

5k Lapis bundle and the ticket got me Loren!

I’m really liking these new rainbow rates.

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

Some Decent Golds:

Rumor has it that in December we're gonna get 3 separate banners that give you a guaranteed diamond the first time you do an 11 pull in them, so you probo wanna save your 15k for that

fredator

Bronze Knight of the Realm
hey dont hate on knight delita. he sends doves out for his victory stance. also maxed lb is soul crushing

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bought the big bundle and the 5k bundle too. Blew through my EX tickets and the 10+1, got 4 iris so far. Managed a Sea Breeze DFina.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Free and 1/2 dailies were both blue. Let my son pull 1 ticket... rainbow! Ace! Super excited for him and his mp battery and imperil. Is his LB worth leveling? I know it is a magic finishing move at 8.2x when maxed.