Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have a Mystea, and have been trying the normal fight, but not having much success. The team I have been using is Mystea, Rikku, Roy, Ayaka, Orlandeau, friend Orlandeau.

I don't have great mage gear right now. I have an enhanced trance terra, but her magic is only 686.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Sorry, my Garnet is not enhanced, but I do gave 3x EVO materia. Been too lazy to fam up the crafting materials. Finally went back and did Wicked Moon. Also, used a few tickets to pull Kaliva.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I don't know what that is. Im Bellyflop.
Bahamut dead, thanks!
Hmm. I dont have you friended. I will free a slot if you want to add me. 082,714,846

By the way, who on here is Blanks with a Lasswell set as their companion? It would be better to set it to someone more powerful or useful.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nocello

Golden Squire
I've got a few spots available for any newcomers. I use an 1100 atk Orlandeu (1060 right now with dragon killer.) 232,139,511 make sure to have FOH in your message.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sweet, I just pulled a Ramza the other day. He and Roy can fight it out over who gets used.

Molten Core Raider
The post-enhancement Aileen is looking pretty solid. Reddit people seem pretty excited at least. I might need to step up my physical damage TMR work a bit but I've done very little work that would be beneficial for a spear user. Sucks though that her BiS chest is from yet another limited event unit.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The post-enhancement Aileen is looking pretty solid. Reddit people seem pretty excited at least. I might need to step up my physical damage TMR work a bit but I've done very little work that would be beneficial for a spear user. Sucks though that her BiS chest is from yet another limited event unit.
Yun should come around again soon. Early Feb would be my guess.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm hyped for Aileen's enhancements. Eventually when Camille gets a 6* upgrade they can perfect chain together, which means I'll finally be able to chain in 10 mans without Pod153. Bad news is that Camille's upgrade is still probably 6 or so weeks away.

Vinen

God is dead
I'm hyped for Aileen's enhancements. Eventually when Camille gets a 6* upgrade they can perfect chain together, which means I'll finally be able to chain in 10 mans without Pod153. Bad news is that Camille's upgrade is still probably 6 or so weeks away.

Walk Chains -> Trash Can

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got another rainbow from the daily half pull, and once again it was off-banner (hooray!!). This time it was Tidus. Still don't have Kaliva though!

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I got a second rainbow from the daily pull as well. Mine was a dupe Orlandeau.

Operation doppelganger has been a success.

Molten Core Raider
Ive been scared to do the half off pull since getting Ray Jack over the weekend. All these other rainbows flying around makes me want to try though but if I got a dupe Ray Jack...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Know the only thing better than Ray Jack? A second Ray Jack !!

Ok, not really.... but yeah both times I saw rainbow I was getting ready to rage, then I was pleasantly surprised when it was off-banner.

I've been playing the JP version a lot lately since Global hasn't had worthwhile content in a few months. Some of the trials coming up are a lot of fun.